Chapter 04

Luna

"Sevenfold flares in welkins,
Beseeching thou hear one than none."

( a photo of a dandelion taken by yours truly )

"May I have this dance?" The voice offered.

I slowly looked looked up to face him with great hope...but he wasn't the one who I was expecting.

Words can't describe how disappointed I am in right now. My body froze from where I'm standing as a respond to the question.

"Come on, this will be fun. I promise" he smiled and grabbed my hand even without my permission.

It was the girl's boyfriend from earlier.

He dragged me all the way from my sacred corner up to the centre of the venue. "I-I can't---" before I could complain he was already holding my waist.

He once again smiled "Here, put your hands on my shoulder" he then made my hands put on both of his shoulders and held my waist once again. "Now just go with the music, gorgeous"

On this moment, I'm just too disappointed and shocked that a guy offered me to dance.

He was swaying and dancing and there was me just standing in front of him while my hands are on his shoulders. This tiny brain of mine can't process what's happening.

I removed my hands off him and I was going to leave but the guy again held my hand and even made me turn, I thought it was just that until my heels broke that made me stumble and bump with a waiter passing by that is holding a plate with glasses of wine.

The music was abrupted. My dumbfounded senses heard a deafening silence in the atmosphere. Everyone was all eyes on me lying on the floor being messed up. My dress was stained with red colour from the wine.

What should I do?

I felt something warm flowed down on my cheeks.

"Hey, are you alright?" A skin from a thumb touched my face. Then I realized that I was crying without being aware that I was. My tears continuously flowed dripping some on the floor.

"Now there you are babe, I was looking literally everywhere for you- WHAT ARE DOING?" It was her girlfriend that I spoke with earlier.

Great a more shameful attention.

She pushed her boyfriend away from me and I felt a sting from her slap in my cheeks. "Don't you ever steal my boyfriend away from me"