Chapter 07

Luna

"Wishful on dead stars"

( do you believe in angels by the last dance as a little song opening for the chapter, suites aloe for some reason. )

Guess who decided to show up after leaving me alone yesterday?

"I'm sorry Luna, I have to run some errands yesterday that's why I wasn't able to go with you," she began rubbing its head on my cheeks. I wonder what errands does a hybrid do.

I just let out heavy breath while doing some notes. The topics being discussed by the professors are aligned to my former school that's why it's a little less hassle for me to cope up.

"Aren't you worried that some students might see you?" I whispered that made her stopped rubbing its head on my cheeks.

The hybrid paused and its tiny bright eyes stared and blinked at me before answering "No because you're the only one that could see me"

I felt a relief when she said that, at least I'm not gonna worry hiding her anywhere. She might get squished if I panicked.

"But they can see you talking to nobody but air so you should be mindful" it giggled softly.

And that truth struck me. I faceplamed. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" I whispered while looking in different directions checking if there are people looking at us.

"There you are loudmouth" someone wrapped his or her arms around my shoulders "Sup?"

Kosmo licked the tip of my nose and winked before disappearing leaving a purple glittery smoke.

It was the girl from yesterday. Aloe was her name if memory serves me right.

"I-It's you, he-hello" I saw a glimpse of her wrists that made me shiver when I remembered what she did to me yesterday.

As I was attempting to get loose, I felt a cold slender metal in my neck that made my entire system in goosebumps. I looked at her shaking my head, my eyes saying 'please don't'

"Nice to meet ya, call me Aloe, loudmouth,"

There's a wide smirk in her lips as I gasped when the knife is getting in my skin slowly. I shrieked because of the excruciating pain, warm fluid then starts flowing down from my neck.

I thought that the cut will go deeper but the knife was dropped on the ground and Aloe was laying on the ground.

Even though I was in a traumatized state, I tried to check Aloe's pulse. It is getting weaker because of the cut of her both wrists that I saw earlier.

Before I could get help, there are already school nurses who are rushing towards our direction and I lost my balance then everything turned black.

"Are you Miss Alouette Son's friend?" One of the nurse asked and offered me a glass of water, We're in the clinic and they suggested that I should stay here for awhile.