Chapter 06

Luna

"Fragmented pale moon"

"It's nice to meet you face to face, Luna. How was it to play the harp again?" It cutely smiled, its whiskers slightly moving

"How did you know about the harp?" I should have asked how it did knew my name in the first place but what's bothering me more is how on earth did it knew that I can play the harp and maybe more about it.

My chest jumped as my body tried to avoid the hybrid when it came closer to be and rub its head on my legs since I was kneeling down that made me realize the pain in my already bruised knees "I know much of you, Luna Crests Liqueri" it purred.
"But let's find a more comfortable place to stay first"

It was a blink of an eye and we're already inside a bedroom. "What do you---woah! Wait you teleported us?" The creature just smiled at me as a response.

"Who's bedroom is this? It's Kosmo, am I right?" I asked. The owner of this bedroom must be fond of night sky, it's like a typical room of a student except it is designed with minimalist yet eye catching designs of moon and other celestial bodies plus there's a noticeable telescope near the window. Staying here feels like timeless. I think we could get a long too, moon is really special to me. Based on my observations, the owner must be a girl.

"Is this not considered as trespassing?" I could ask a favor to let me stay for the night though.

Kosmo spoke that made me glued to where am I standing. "It's now yours, Karishma,"

"Karishma? Me?" I looked myself at the mirror on my side and I saw an different version of myself once again.

The hybrid Kosmo jumped up to my head and nodded, "Yes, Karishma Celine,"

"But that's absurd---I mean, I'm aware that I'm in a different world now even though it is not sinking in my head properly just yet but being the Karishma Celine? That's too far to comprehend,"

"It doesn't mean that it's absurd, it doesn't make any sense at all," She went all the down to my shoulders and rubbed its head on mine, slightly purring "Listen, You may be the Luna Crests Liqueri in your world and deep within but in this storyline, you are Karishma Celine and Luna doesn't exist here,"

I swear my eyebrows will unite any moment now in confusion "But where's the real Karishma?"

"That is not what matters the most now, what you should do now is to be her. Maybe most likely to be like her. By the way, do you know who's Karishma Celine in this story?"

"Of course I know her! She's the uhh--- wait, who is she in this story? I can't hardly remember. I know I've read about her," A moment earlier, I know who she is clearly but something's in my mind that is blocking me from remembering, like the detail is just on the tip of my tongue that I can't speak out properly. I bit my lowerlip as I start to panic.

I look at Kosmo's reflection who is laying in my right shoulder and I saw her eyes piercing on me, like her cute side earlier loss "Hmmm... I see, your memory of the details of Saudade is now evanescingー scenes,events and even ending you've now forgotten, but you are aware that you are in the story and about Chrono himself"

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I asked. "Then how am I willing to survive here?" I know the book of Saudade in my mind, I've read it over and all over again. I tried to remember the details of it for a sec to prove her wrong but nothing really comes out in my mind except for one.