Chapter 3

(A/n I love this song it helps me right these chapters and I love Naruto and Boruto series so yeah.)

~Time skip 3 months ~

3rd Person P.O.V

Zelda would spend her days in bed occasionally getting up to have breakfast or read in the library. As she was getting closer to her due date Karlheinz would enforce more rules to make sure she and their unborn child would be safe. As much as she loved Karl, Zelda hated feeling cooped up. Everyday the boys would have her read to all of them and they would feel the baby kick. She loved her sons even though they weren't hers, but she couldn't wait to finally have her own child. Cordelia would watch jealously  as Karlheinz, Beatrix, Christa and even the boys would pamper her and help her if she had any discomfort. She resented the fact that she no longer was the center of attention. She didn't like the idea of Karlheinz only paying attention to Zelda and their child.

A month passed and the day finally came when Zelda gave birth. Karlheinz,Cordelia and the boys waited outside the room as Christa and Beatrix helped Zelda deliver her baby. After 15 hours of labor the family could hear the cries of a baby. The door finally opened as Christa and Beatrix walked out they had smiles on their faces. Karl entered the room and saw his wife holding in her arms, his child. He made his way over to his wife and kissed her on the lips. "Karl, my love would you like to hold your new daughter?" "D-daughter?" Karl looked shocked for a minute before picking up the little girl and kissing her on her head. He had 10 boys and to finally have a daughter made him the happiest man in the world and demon world. Reiji, Shu, Ayato, Laito, Kanato and Subaru made their way into the room. "Boys meet your new baby sister." The boys eyes all widened when they heard sister. They huddled around their father as the took glances at the small little white haired girl. She opened her eyes and had the most beautiful blue eyes. They all kissed her on her cheeks or forehead. They made their way to their mother and cuddled with her. "Mommy, what's her name?" said Ayato. "We haven't decided but I think I want to name her Hylia after my mother." Karl's eyes glistened as he heard the name. He thought it was perfect for his little princess. "Boys, promise me and your mother that your always protect your sister even if your lives depend on it and love her unconditionally." Karl faced the boys as they all swore their loyalty toward their sister.

There was only one person who was unhappy with this entire display and it was none other than Cordelia. She hated the fact that she hadn't given birth to a girl and that she would no longer be part of her beloved husbands life. She gritted her teeth and left scratch marks on the walls after holding onto them in anger. She hurriedly left the room and began plotting how she could get rid of Zelda once and for all.  Weeks passed and the entire family was all smiles now, the other wives would adore Hylia as there own and watch over her protectively.  Even Cordelia loved her more than anything but just resented her mother. The boys would spend their days taking turns looking after baby Hylia and would take turns making her laugh and smile. Hylia was the spitting image of Karlheinz with his white hair.

She had the ability to light up the room with her little giggles. Shu would always play music for her to help her sleep, Reiji would read books to her to help her sleep too. Ayato would help feed her and help burp her. Laito would kiss his sister and play with her hair to help her sleep, Kanato would sing to her and help put her to bed. Zelda,Christa, Beatrix and Cordelia would all take turns watching her when the others needed rest. Karlheinz was always skeptical of Cordelia whenever she would watch Hylia. He loved his daughter more than anything and would do anything to make her happy.

~Time skip 9 years~

Hylia had grown up a lot, she had picked up her brothers habits like Shu's habit of always having headphones in her ears. She was smart and well mannered much like her older brother Reiji, She had a sweet tooth thanks to Kanato as well as a bit of an anger problem from her brother Subaru. She was charming and would sometimes flirt thanks to Laito, she could also be a bit arrogant from Ayato's behavior. She would always share tea with Mother Beatrix, help garden with Mother Christa,She would help Cordelia with cooking and she would study with her mother. She learned business tactics from her father and would often play chess with him.

She was spoiled rotten by her father, buying her whatever she wanted no matter how much it costed.He would play with Hylia and treat her better than her brothers.She grew close to the Mukami brothers as well as her biological brothers. She loved helping around the house and taking her etiquette classes. Her white hair had gotten longer and her eyes were even more blue. Her father made her wear a silver head piece and wear elegant dresses fitted for a princess.

She was a very happy girl with parents who adored her, she had everything she could ever want

She was a very happy girl with parents who adored her, she had everything she could ever want. Her older brothers would always fight over her and it would always end with Hylia telling them that she would rather play with all of them instead of one of them. Today was no different as her older brother Laito was asking her if she wanted to play.

"~Hylia-chan~ Come play with me and later I'll take you shopping. How does that sound." Before the young girl could reply she heard the voice of her other brother Ayato butting in. "No fair I was gonna ask little sis the same thing too.She belongs to yours truly after all." The other brothers heard the commotion and ended up all fighting with Kanato saying that Hylia belonged to him and Teddy. Reiji looked bored but still argued that she belonged to him, while Shu called her his woman. Subaru punched a wall and started threatening his brothers. Hylia quickly left the scene and went out to the garden. She saw all of her mothers sitting together and having tea. She ran up to Zelda and said "Mommy, do you think you can help me make flower crowns for onii-sans?" "Of course my dear what flowers do you want to make them out of?" Hylia quickly pointed to the different colored roses and said "Those roses mommy I think onii-sans will like them." Her mother chuckled and carried her to the rose garden.  She took one rose of every color, red,white,blue,black,pink, and peach. (A/n hehe look closer at the colors shout-out to the blinks who know this.) She made 11 crowns in total and went to go hand them out not before giving one to her mother saying thank you and giving her a kiss.

Hylia ran to the gazebo and handed one to each of her other mothers, she then ran inside and ran to her brothers rooms and gave one to each of them and gave them a kiss on the cheek. She ran to the door of her fathers study and knocked on the door. "Yes, who is it?" Karl's voice could be heard in his always monotone sounding voice. "It's me daddy I have something for you." "Come in." Hylia walked in and went straight towards her father. She then placed his crown on his forehead and then got off his lap. He then chuckled and ruffled her white hair after he kissed her on her forehead and picked her up spinning Hylia around before stopping and saying "My sweet girl is this what you've been up to all day?" "Yes Daddy, Mommy helped me make them." Then Zelda walked in smiling before saying "Alright Hylie~ time for bed." (A/n Hylie is a nickname for her.)  Hylia nodded as her father carried her on his shoulder and held hands with Zelda. They walked back to Hylia's room, tucked her into bed and gave her a good night kiss.

Little did anyone know that the week after Hylia's 10th birthday, everything would change..............