Chapter 12: Scepter 4

3rd Person P.O.V

Hylia woke up and as always she was trapped by Mikoto's arms which made her upset that she couldn't get up. She decided to try and wake him up since she needed to go to the bathroom, so first she tried pushing him off of her and that failed because he weighs more than her. She then tried tickling him which also didn't work so she laid back on the bed in defeat. She really had to go to the bathroom so she decided it was her only option. She started hitting him with a pillow to try and wake him up and this time it worked. He grumbled and woke up, she just pushed past him and ran to the bathroom. After she went and washed her hands she started to get ready when she felt arms around her waist. She was lifted up into the air and dropped on her bed, Mikoto then got on top of her and started tickling her. She squirmed like crazy and was hitting Mikoto on the chest. "This is what you get for waking me up from my sleep." "I-i had to go to the bathroom, and I-i c-couldn't w--with y-your arms wrapped around me." She was giggling like crazy by now and started to cry from laughter.

"Stop King I s-swear I-will do w-whatever y-ou want." Mikoto stopped tickling her and got off of her smirking. "I win, you have to do everything I want for a week, no exceptions besides you said it yourself." He left her in shock on the bed and left her room and went down the hall to his. She grumbled as she realized what she got herself into, she got up and headed to her closet looking for clothes. She found a black top and a black skirt and headed into the bathroom to change her clothes.She curled her hair and put on her earrings, then grabbed her purse and headed downstairs.

She curled her hair and put on her earrings, then grabbed her purse and headed downstairs

When she arrived downstairs Kusanagi greeted her and made her a drink free of charge. "So looks like somebody got their symbol." "Hey, eyes up here you pervert." "Well forgive me, it's not my fault you attract attention to them." Hylia just rolled her eyes as Kusanagi lifted his hands up as a sign of surrendering. "Anna and Yata are you both ready?" "Yes, Hylia we're ready to go to the arcade." Hylia grabbed her purse and held Anna's hand walking out of the bar she waved good bye to everyone. Yata was traveling alongside them on his prized skateboard often showing off by doing a trick or too. In the past week Hylia had become close to Yata and treating him like her brother.

As they walked to the arcade Yata lost control of his skateboard and cashed into the curb, Hylia fell to the ground laughing while Yata got up and glared at her. Hylia got up and wiped a tear from her eye as Yata with a blush on his face stormed in front of them. When they got to arcade Hylia gave Yata $200 dollars to do whatever he wanted. Anna wanted to play a dancing game and Hylia let her play it as many times as she wanted. As Anna was playing Hylia felt arms around her waist and her not knowing who it was kicked them in the groin. "What the hell was that for?" She looked behind her and saw her King on the ground holding his crotch and groaning from the pain. Hylia helped him up and apologized as Anna giggled at the sight before her. Anna's stomach started growling and Hylia's did too so they decided to go to the food court, they ordered pizzas and 3 cans of soda. "Next time warn me before you sneak up on me." "Fine, but I still didn't deserve that." "Neither did any of my brothers but you know sneaking up on a girl wearing heels is the worst thing you could do." "I guess so. Wait brothers as in more than 1? I thought you only had one brother?" "Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have more brothers."