Chapter 13: Twit

3rd Person P.O.V

It was later that night when Mikoto and Hylia fought, she decided she needed a night to relax and she decided to go to another club. She would make her escape out the fire exit staircase, even if Mikoto would be mad at her tomorrow it would be worth it. She waited until Kusanagi went home so no one would hear her and then started getting ready. She wore a crop black top with a short skirt and black heels. She did her makeup, put on her hoops and grabbed her purse before heading to the staircase. She had to be quiet to make sure not to wake up Mikoto or Anna from their sleep.

She slipped down the stairs carefully and made her way to her uber who was here to pick her up

She slipped down the stairs carefully and made her way to her uber who was here to pick her up.She got in the back seat and gave the driver the destination. When she arrived she pulled out her fake i.d and headed inside. There was flashing lights everywhere which caused her a headache so she decided to go get drunk. She ordered 3 rounds of tequila shots and 4 rounds of vodka shots. She was soon tipsy when she spotted the Blue King from earlier and she turned around before he could spot her but she was unlucky as he spotted her and his way up to her. "Now tell me why the Red Queen is here all by herself drinking and miserable?" "I'm not Mikoto's property so I'm not a queen. As for why I'm drinking, I'm using this to deal with all the pain I have in my head and heart."

"Poetic." "I really don't care now do you want to tell me why you're here or can you leave me alone?" "I'm here because I know who you are Hylia Sakamaki." Hylia's eyes widened and then she smirked. "So you probably know why I'm here." "I can guess but I'm not going to intrude." "Thanks for that I just needed a night out from reality." "No problem, but don't get to drunk." "No promises." Hylia walked away after that and headed to the dance floor, she ordered another round of shots for herself and then called an uber. She arrived back home and as she opened the door a light flickered on and she came face to face with the one person she didn't want to see right now. Mikoto was standing in front of her with his arms crossed and his eyes burning red, if Hylia wasn't drunk from all the alcohol she would have been in fear for her life, but instead she remained calm.

"You wanna tell me why you reek of alcohol, why you're dressed like that and why you snuck out?" "Not really, no but I mean you could snoop through that too can't you King?" Mikoto just growled at her and pulled her upstairs, he grabbed a bucket of cold ice water that he had prepared earlier and threw it on her. She shrieked at the coldness of the water, and threw ice cubes at Mikoto. He grab a pair of shorts and a tank top and handed it to her before shoving her into the bathroom. After she came out she was still shivering, and hit Mikoto in the chest and he was unfazed by her attack. She climbed into bed and cuddled into the blankets to try and warm herself back up. Mikoto who was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt  climbed into bed with her and warmed her with his aura.

He kissed her on her forehead and whispered an "I'm sorry." before falling asleep in the girls arms. He didn't hold on too tight but just enough to spread his warmth to her.The next morning Hylia got out of bed trying not to wake up Mikoto and succeeded. She went to her bathroom and did her normal routine. She headed into her closet and picked out her outfit for the day, she took a shower and dried herself. She put on her clothes and curled her hair, after she was done she headed downstairs. She forgot her purse and headed back towards her room, when she got there she could see that Mikoto was starting to get up. She grabbed her purse quickly and went back downstairs.