Chapter 15: My Queen

3rd Person P.O.V

When Mikoto and Hylia got home, Hylia went behind the bar and poured herself a glass of vodka, she also poured Mikoto a glass of Hennessy. She took a cigarette from Kusanagi's stash and was about to light it when Mikoto threw it in the trash. "What the fuck King? Why can't I smoke?"  Mikoto in one gulp finished his drink and glared at the young girl in front of him. "You're underage and I can't have you dying on me." "But everyone else here smokes even Yata. So how come I can't?" "Yata's 19 he does whatever he wants and I'm letting you drink or do you want me to take that away too?" "No, King. I don't see the big deal though I used to smoke all the time at my old house." "Well as long as you are here you follow my rules. And I say you're too young to be smoking." "Whatever." Hylia poured another glass of vodka for herself and poured Mikoto his drink. She kept drinking and drinking until Mikoto stopped her at her 6th drink. "Oh come on King. Why are you being such a buzzkill today?"

"I'm not I just know how you are when you're drunk and I think it's best I stop you from getting completely wasted." "I've only gotten drunk 2 times King and that wasn't even that bad." "You're proving my point though. And if that wasn't even the worst I don't want to have to deal with that." Hylia sighed and put the vodka away, she grabbed a cigarette from the box without Mikoto noticing and headed upstairs to relax. She took a shower and brushed her hair, she changed into a tank top and short shorts and then took the cigarette and lit it with her fire powers. She breathed in the nicotine and exhaled. She thought about today's events, her and Mikoto arguing, her meeting Shu, her arguing with Shu and Mikoto kissing her. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear her king coming inside her room. "Now, what did I say about smoking Hylia?" "Whatever." Hylia put out her cigarette and threw it in the trash. "You disobeyed me Hylia. And now you're gonna pay the price." Mikoto picked Hylia up and placed her on the bed. He then started to tickle her which caused her to laugh hysterically and thrash like a fish out of water.

Hylia begged him to stop and was trying to talk but she couldn't because she was laughing too much. "P-please King I p-promise not to d-do it a-again." Hylia was crying tears from laughing so hard and soon enough Mikoto had stopped. However he still remained on top of her. soon he fell on top of her. "Get off of me you fucking fat ass lion." "Nope." Mikoto laid there for a good minute before rolling off and laying next to Hylia and closing his eyes. Hylia plugged in her headphones and turned on her music. Mikoto opened one eye and saw Hylia resting, he always wondered what kind of music she listened to when she fell asleep so he decided to take an earbud out of her ear. Hylia opened her eyes when she felt her headphone being taken out of her ear and turned to face Mikoto. She tried to grab it back but Mikoto grabbed her hand before it could touch his ear. "Let me listen." "Mikoto give it back." Mikoto took the earbud out of his ear and took Hylia's phone and got up to leave. Hylia quickly stood up and tried to take her phone away from Mikoto.

Mikoto had raised his arm high so Hylia couldn't reach her phone. She tried jumping but still couldn't reach her phone. Mikoto then leaned down and kissed her on the lips, Hylia froze like a deer in the headlights. Mikoto let his arm drop and he wrapped his arm around Hylia's waist. She was completely still and didn't move a muscle. After a while she gave in and kissed him back, his lips were so soft against hers and gave her butterflies. Soon she pulled away and tried to leave the room. He pulled her back and pulled her into his chest, she tried to break free but couldn't. "Why can't you just leave me alone? What do you really want from me? Am I toy for your amusement? Why do you care for me? Tell me because I can't take this anymore Mikoto." She started to cry and Mikoto stared wide eyed at the girl in front of him. He pulled her and held her close. He kissed her forehead and then pulled back a little looking directly into Hylia's beautiful ocean blue eyes. She stared into his golden amber eyes and tears fell from her eyes as he spoke. "I can't leave you alone because I'm always worried about you. I want you and only you. You're not a toy Hylia, you're a human being. And I care for you because I love you. I love how you make everyone laugh and smile. I love how you are completely idiotic at times and how you make me feel when I'm around you. You are meant to be mine as I am meant to be yours."