Chapter 1- Today's The Day

Kirishima's pov
Today is the day!
I lean over the sink and spit out the last of the toothpaste in my mouth. Turning on the water to rinse the sink and my toothbrush. I look in the mirror fixing a few strands of my hair that feel out of place from my manly hairstyle.
Today is the day I confess my feelings to the one I love!
I smile at myself in the mirror.
"Ei Your going to be late to school!"
I hear my mother call for me downstairs.
"COMING"
I shout back to her opening the door of my bathroom and going into my room to grab my phone and school bag making sure I have everything before I head upstairs.
~authors note Kiri's room is in the basement while the kitchen living room and dinning room and his parents room are upstairs since I don't know what his house looks like I figured I would just make it up he lives in a small house~
I walk through the hallway and past my mom in the kitchen and head for the door.
"Bye mom! See you next weekend"
I open the door but my mom calls me back in.
"Oh-ho no you don't kiddo your not going anywhere without eating your breakfast. How are you going to become a hero with an empty stomach?"
I stop and close the door following my mothers orders and sitting down at the table.
"Sorry I was just so excited to get to school I must have forgotten"
I take a fork and start scarfing down my food
"What would you do without me"
My mother hums from the kitchen cleaning dishes from last nights meal.
I stand up from the table pushing my chair in and taking my plate to the sink.
My mother dries her hands and wraps her arms around me
"I'll see you this weekend, dad says he loves you, he had to go to work early today"
I smile as she kisses my forehead I let go of her and head to the door
"I love you Ei!"
I smile at my moms nickname for me before turning over my shoulder and telling her I love her too I close the door and start walking to the bus stop I live to far away from UA to walk but it's only a 10 minute bus ride so it's not that bad. The bus arrives shortly after I get there what luck! Guess it can since my manliness!
I walk over to a pole and hold onto it leaving the seats for another passenger like a manly individual. I look out the window and start to think.
Man am I going to miss my mom since the school has dorms now I only get to see her on the weekends but that's ok because I'm going to become a very manly hero! I cheer myself up and it wasn't long until my thoughts started drifting to my crush.
HIS spiky but soft looking hair, HIS beautiful crimson red eyes, HE may be a little mean but HE lets me hangout with HIM that must mean something right?
That's right I'm pretty gay I mean men are so manly and good looking can you blame me?! And my crush is no other then
Katsuki, Bakugou! And this Monday that's today I'm going to confess my feelings for him. I honestly don't know how it's going to go I don't know if he even likes boys, im a little scared, ok a lot scared! Wait I mean men don't get scared it's not manly!
The bus announces the stop I need to get off at and I quickly get up shaking myself from my thoughts.
~Time skip brought to you by mount ladies silky silky touch shampoo and conditioner! just one wash will leave your hair shiny and soft and oh so silky!~
It's the period before lunch 15 minutes before class ends my heart is racing
Get it together Kirishima! Your a man you should be confident and manly! I spent the rest of the time sulking in my seat when the bell rang. I got up as soon as I heard it and headed to bakugous desk I saw Midoriya leave as soon as I got there running after Todoroki I turn my attention back to Bakugou
"What do you want shitty hair!"
I feel my heart pounding in my chest I gulp and take a deep breath.
"Actually I w-wanted to talk to you b-before lunch"
Geez I'm stuttering it's not manly!
"Ok then talk"
Bakugou didn't yell but he was obviously still annoyed
I looked around to see if anyone was still in the room nobody was everyone rushed off to lunch even mr. Aizawa was inching out of the door like some weird Caterpillar
In his yellow sleeping bag.
Well it's not the most romantic place but it's obvious I won't be able to get him to come with me anywhere.
"Ok well, there has been something I've been wanting to get off my chest for a while and it's just that..." (kirishimas thoughts....Come on Kirishima spit it out...)
Bakugou raised an eyebrow
"Well, argggh I LIKE YOU OK, I like-like you! You make my heart beat really fast and your supper manly and-"
"Look Kirishima"
Bakugou cut him off
"I'm gonna let you off easy because I considered you a friend, other wise I would have just blown your face off. I don't like you I'm not gay"
Bakugou stood up and without even looking back he said something that would tore Kirishima's already broken heart to shreds
"It's disgusting"
Kirishima stood there letting his tears fall in the now empty classroom
He quickly grabbed his bag and ran out the classroom
He ran down the scattered halls and out of UA following the path down to the dorm rooms all the way up to the 2nd floor where his room was located when he finally got there he dropped to the floor and let out his heartbreak sobbing, forgetting about class and lunch and even dinner

❤️AUTHOR❤️
Hey guys this is my first fan fiction sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm not good with either of the two lol
Anyways I feel so bad for breaking shark Boi's heart but I promise it will get better soon >~<
See you guys next time in HEARTBROKEN a kirideku fanfic