Chapter 11 Confession

Recaps
Midoriya and Kirishima are at the carnival and love is in the air! Will they confess in this perfect couple atmosphere? Or will they continue to suffer with their feelings?
Also stick at the end for a special 1k read tagging special where you can learn about the author! And now for another chapter of HEART BROKEN
(Also a quick apology I broke my phone and while typing this I damaged the leds which is the lights that power your phone screen so I can't see some of my phone screen mainly the middle so there may be more mistypes and other mistakes like that I know you guys never really complain about it but I know it's annoying and I appreciate you guys baring with me thank you <3)

....
Midoriyas pov
We have been going around the carnival for a while now and it was starting to get a little dark the cicadas started vibrating and making sounds but you could barely hear them over the excitement of the carnival. We rode a few more rides and then Kirishima told me to wait on a bench for him to come back. And so I'm waiting on the bench playing on my phone listening to the screams of joy and some of fear from the rollercoasters near by.

Kirishima's pov
I was near a carnival game on my way back from the bathroom when I saw an almight plushie. I knew how much midoriya liked all night I shuffled in my pockets I had 1,650 yen (about 15 US dollars) left I have. I need about 1000 yen to get dinner for myself so that means I have 500 yen to spend on this game. I looked over to a sign it said 100 yen per try. (HOLY CRAP THIS TOOK SOME MATH crib for anybody wondering 108.53 yen is equal to 1$ here in America that's how I'm doing these calculations (*'ω'*) ) I have 5 tries at this throwing game to win that all might plushie.... bring it on...
I payed the game host and got my 5 balls I took aim and threw one as hard as I could
It only hit the top one...
"So close"
The game host said to me
I only had 4 balls left and 5 bottles to knock over.
I threw another ball but I completely missed I only had 3 balls left.
"No worries no worries 3 is enough"
I mumbled to myself the game host gave me a confused look but didn't say anything
I threw another ball and I got the corner
CLICK CLANK
2 bottles fell down and onto the floor only 3 left and 2 balls to go.
I took a deep breath aimed and threw my second ball i hit the row of bottles right in the middle but one of the pins still stood...
I looked at the one pin and the one ball I had left...
This is the only thing that stood between me and midoiryas precious smile...
I felt the pressure creep onto my back
I took a deep breath and threw my last ball it just barley skimmed the last pin
It wiggles and wiggled but it stood back up on its feet.

"Oh come on!"
I yelled out in defeat.
"Aww to bad..."
the game host picked up the bottles and set them back up as I started to walk away defeated.
"Hey now wait, I'd know that look anywhere..."
I turned to the old game host
"Your trying to win something for a girl aren't you?"
Well he wasn't wrong but he wasn't right either....
I just nod not wanting to be rude
"Well what were you trying the win?"
"That small all might plushie, he. SHE really likes almight"
The game host nodded and grabbed the small all night plushie
"Well it's the end of the day, so here you go son"
He handed me the small almost plushie smiling his eyes wrinkling up filled with age.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH"
I couldn't help but shout in excitement
the old man simply just laughed
"Now go run along and give it to her"
I flashed him a toothy grin and ran off to the bench I left midoriya at.

"Ahhh young love"
The old man went back to sitting on his stool waiting for the next costumer

...

I went back to the bench midoriya instantly lifted his head from his phone.
"Where were you, I was getting worried!"
He looked at me rather upset at me for being away so long
"Sorry, sorry but before you get mad at me I have a surprise for you"
I held the all might plushie behind my back
His look of anger was replaced with a warm curious look in his eyes it was adorable.
"Ok close your eyes and hold out your hands"
Midoriya closed his eyes and held out his hands like I told him to and I put the all might plushie in his hands. He opened his eyes feeling something in his hands.
Midoriyas eyes went wide and he let out a gasp
"Kirishima! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!"
He hugged the plushie and I blushed from the praise also at how adorable midoriya was being right now. I felt myself smiling as my heart fluttered. I've made up my mind I'll tell him...