Chapter 10: Just a friend...

Recap
Kirishima punched a creep on the train heading for the amusement for touching Midoriya and your silly author forgot to put the authors note at the bottom of the last chapter I was looking back on my work and I am so sorry for all the spelling and grammar errors you would think with how much I write and such that I would be good at this kind of stuff but I'm no better then a 5th grader thank you for dealing with it <3 you guys really are the best!
(*'∇`*)

Kirishima's POV
I grabbed Midoriya's hand and lead him out of the train station making sure I don't lose him again I was furious. How could anyone be so unmanly to touch someone like that without their permission! I was still ranting in my head when I heard a voice behind me.
"Ummm kirishima... the amusement park is the other way...."
I stopped and looked at my surroundings I was totally lost
"Uhhh which way?"
I'm so stupid how could I get us off track like that!
"How about I lead the way, my mom has taken me to Tokyo multiple times so I know my way around."
I nod letting Midoriya's hand go letting him lead the way but I was surprised when he grabbed it again and started leading me around this city. I could feel the heat radiating off my cheeks.
...
We eventually reached an amusement park it was anime themed and there were cosplayers everywhere! I could feel my heart pound with excitement.
"WERE HERE!"
Midoriya yelled as excited as I was
"YES!"
I joined him not being able to contain my excitement
The first thing we saw was the entrance a weird animatronic cat greeting everyone at the entrance

"Greetings everyone please have fun at animoo park!"It said as it wagged it's two tails"Oh I recognize this guy he's from blue exorcist! A little out of character but still cool!"Midoirya stated patting the animatronics head as if it was a real ca...

It said as it wagged it's two tails
"Oh I recognize this guy he's from blue exorcist! A little out of character but still cool!"
Midoirya stated patting the animatronics head as if it was a real cat smiling happily
"Cute...."
I mumbled out causing Midoriya to blush
"Eh..."
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
I was panicking until I found the perfect way to recover even though my face is surely red at this point.
"The cat it's cute"
"O-oh yea it is!"
Midoriya agreed with me and we walked inside
Nice going 切島鋭児郎...(eijiro, Kirishima)
(霧島 英辞郎)

...

Midoriyas pov
My brain is playing tricks on me there is no way he called me cute not that I would mind f he did of course...
GAHH stop all this wishful thinking he sees you as a friend...
Just a friend....
"Midoriya are you ok?"
I looked up at Kirishima who was beside me
"Hmm yea I'm fine"
I responded he seemed upset
I looked around and scanned all the ride before deciding on one
"LETS GO ON THAT ONE"
(The ride looks like this but with koro sensei tentacles and face in the middle)

"Midoriya are you ok?"I looked up at Kirishima who was beside me"Hmm yea I'm fine"I responded he seemed upset I looked around and scanned all the ride before deciding on one "LETS GO ON THAT ONE"(The ride looks like this but with koro sensei tenta...

I started dragging him to the koro sensei ride my excited mood returning quickly

....
After a few rides later we were in the naruto section eating at ichiraku ramen
(The ramen shop in naruto)
Talking about our favorite rides
"I think honey senpais teapots were the best"
I poured slurping on some ramen
"What no way inu Tasha's demon adventure was the best ride! It was so manly!"
I thought for a second it was pretty cool...
"It was pretty cool..."
I mumbled out
"How about we agree to disagree seeing they were both fun"
He held out his hand as if he was making a deal with me I shook it and we both smiled at our goofy little argument
...

Kirishima's POV
Should I ask him?
We were walking down the paths playing carnival games as we went riding a few rides now and then but my mind was somewhere else
I just don't know if I should ask him out or not...
It's been the struggle of the week I've been trying to figure out. we seem to have a good relationship but I'm scared that if I ask him I'll ruin it...
But I can't deal with this feeling any longer I feel Ive reached my limit keeping this secret and everyday is only getting harder...
I'll tell him today... eventually...

Authors note
Hello hello! Thank you for reading ack it's the 10th chapters lol. You can see my inner weeb come out here... sorry... but this is a fan fiction
>w< and it looks like we may have an confession! Ooooo I'm so excited! Make sure to tune in next time for
HEARTBROKEN
(Edit GAHHHHH THANK YOU FOR 1K READS HOLY POTATO CHIPS THANK YOUUUUUUU)