The Opera House~

Joanna's POV~
I awoke early the next morning. I went up to the ship and saw we were still out on sea.

"Good morning"

I said to Issac, he was of course sailing the ship. He turned to look at me as he heard my voice.

"Good morning freckles"

He said in a preppy voice, he calls me that a lot. He was always in a good mood, is was very rare to see him upset, thats why I love being around him. His presence always brought a good vibe.

"How far until we arrive?"
I asked him.

"Not too far really, about two hours wait"

"That is kinda far"

I replied with a smile and dramatic tone
He smiled and silently chuckled.

"Thank you Issac"

"My pleasure dear"

He's such a gentlemen.

I sat upon a seat looking at the ocean and the waves that hit aside the ship and felt the salty breeze brush past me.

As I sat, a song came to my mind that my mother uses to sing to me as a child. I quietly hummed it while thinking of her. Her beauty and kindness. How I missed her and papa. I knew that I needed to find happiness in Paris. I needed to find it for them. I need to be strong for them. I looked upon the salty blue waters, just waiting. Thinking of my future life in Paris. What wonders await me, I asked.

In Paris at the Opera House

Eriks POV~

Its been five months since Christine left me and my heart aches more each day.
The Opera House opened again after some time, but I've had no motivation to be "The Opera Ghost" again, there is Nothing I want anymore.

All I wanted was to experience Love, to be Loved by someone. By someone who didn't see me as a murderer or who didn't run from my face. I want someone who is ... different, someone who cares not for my face, but no one like that exists. I know I've done some awful things and deserve nothing, but I just need someone to teach me, to teach me and help me become a better person.
I can't eat or sleep ever since Christine left me with that idiot boy.
I try to compose more music, but it isn't as good as it used to be when she was here with me.
I gave up all hope on love after she had left me alone in the filthy Opera house to die.
I still pray that someone will rescue me and teach me true love, but no one could love a hideous beast as myself, that I am certain of....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joannas POV~
I saw land in the distant and got closer to see it.
"Issac... is that-Thats my friend is Paris, you'll be there soon enough"

Time skip- an hour later~
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much Issac!"

I gave him and Lacy a tight hug.

"It was my absolute pleasure your highness"

He said sarcastically while bowing.