||Chapter 13||

"Ben!"
"This way."
"Bennyboy! Bennyboo! Benjipie! Come on out, Benjamin. We don't bite. Well, most of us."

"Ben could be asleep anywhere." Mal sighed.
"What if he's not just asleep. Ha, what if he got turned to stone." I suggested. Mal turned to me with wide eyes and I shrugged.

"Bennybear! Come on, dude! Could you just answer already. My throat hurts."

"I got a scent. Very pungent cologne, easy to track. Follow me, people."
"Yessir."

"FYI, I give great cuddles too." Dude said while leading the group.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave, but that wasn't really-"
"Hold up. What's this?" Uma cut Gil off and pointed to scratches and a ripped painting on the wall.

"Oh, that's sick-"
"Don't touch."
"Fine..."

"Follow me." We all followed Dude into a room with knight statues.

I looked around the room and slowly made my way to Uma and Mal. This should be fun.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose, huh?" Uma said to Mal.

"Dragons don't really loose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like."

"I wonder what heartbreak tastes like- oh wait, I already know the answer to that!" I cut into their conversation and Mal looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

I rose my eyebrows at her as Evie came over. "Guys, why don't we not do this."
"We're celebrating our differences." Uma replied as the armor in front of us moved.

"Woah." I moved my arm to touch the armor. It moved it's sword towards me and I jumped back.

"Why would you touch it?" Harry asked me before turning to Mal and Uma. "I believe we're being challenged."

They ignored him as Uma said,"Why don't we split up and look for Audrey."

"That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's gonna spell you." Mal argued.

"Okay, first of all, it's not yours, it's Hades's. Second, she'll be fine if she's with me, which she will be." I said to her.

"But still-"
"Girls! We have a situation here." Harry pointed to the armor.

"Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" A voice said and the armor began to move towards us.

All
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

Uma
This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way
Fall back let me lead, you hold the line
And we'll bring them to their knees

Mal
Swords in the air if you're with me
They got us outnumbered one to fifty
But victory is ours
'Cause I got a strategy, you take the left
And the rest of you can follow me

Uma
Uh-uh

Mal
This is my crew

Uma
Well this is my squad

Mal
This is my turf-

Evie
Oh my gosh, look guys
We've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside
'Cause right now we're on the same side
Until the night falls, everyone,

All
We'll stay together 'til the battle is done
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks