Eighteen

"Taeyong you have a guest coming up!" Yeri called after shutting the front door. Taeyong assumed it would be Jae, so he called back down in happiness and hurriedly put his homework away. He listened to the footsteps come up the stairs, his heart fluttering when the person knocked.

"Come in!" he called cheerfully. The door opened to reveal someone he wasn't expecting at all, but was glad to see nonetheless. Taeyong suddenly became shy and looked down, not knowing how to react.

"Taeyong... can we talk?" Yuta asked, slowly slinking his way to the edge if the older's bed. Taeyong nodded and felt the bed dip as Yuta sat down.

"Tae, I've been really selfish. And I'm sorry. I let my hate for Jae get in between our friendship. I just figured... I just assumed that because he did something terrible to me that he would always do it to others and never change. Then I met you. So sweet and innocent. I knew for sure that if he got to you, he'd break you. But I haven't seen you hurt or sad at all since you've been here until... until I hurt you. My opinions and objections got in the way of everything. It kills me seeing you all down and not Taeyong-like, and I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you, for overreacting, for yelling at you. I hope that you can forgive me and we can be best friends again. I really am truly sorry Taeyong..."

The older boy sat and listened, thinking things over and letting his mind run when silence enveloped him. He didn't know what to do, what to say, how to react. But something deep down inside him broke, and the tears started to flow. He sniffles and tried to wipe them away, wanting to calm down.

"I-I..." Taeyong started.

"It's ok you don't have to answer now... I'll talk to you later if you want..." Yuta started to get up and walk out until Taeyong suddenly jumped up and yanked the younger in his arms, burying his face in his neck and sobbing.

"Th-thank you so much Yuta I-I missed you so much a-and I'm sorry for going behind your back and-"

"Taeyong it's ok now. You can still... be with Jaehyun. Just be careful ok?" Yuta said, petting the older's hair.

"O-ok..." he replied, continuing to weep.

Hours later the two boys were walking away from the ice cream truck, both holding a cone. Taeyong a chocolate one, Yuta cookies and cream. They talked about everything that's happened and just life itself. Taeyong was so glad to have Yuta back. He was the boys best friend, and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Jae guess what!" Taeyong said excitedly when the younger entered his room later that night.

"What's up?" he asked, sitting on the older's bed and letting him sit in his lap. Jae held his waist steady.

"Yuta and I are friends again! Can you believe it?!" Taeyong squealed and hugged Jae tight, giggling and smiling huge. Jaehyun loved this Taeyong, loved when he was so happy and talkative and always smiling. Jae felt the older pull back and gaze into his eyes, boy and excitement nearly screaming from his own.

Jae suddenly crashed their lips together, glad they finally didn't have to hide. Glad they could be together in the odd way they were and not have to worry about Yuta. Taeyong continued to smirk through their kiss, their bodies getting hungrier and hungrier for each other. Jae lay Taeyong on the bed and leaned over him, kissing the boys neck as he worked off his shirt and jeans.

"J-Jae is my mom home?" Taeyong asked nervously, pleasuring nearly clouding his brain as Jae used his mouth to do dirty things all over Taeyong's body. Sucking on his nipples, leaving hickeys on his stomach, palming his hardening cock. Taeyong was in a cloud nine, addicted to the way Jae touched him.