A Date ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡

Hibari was on a mission today. A very important, and not so top-secret mission.

"A-ano, Hibari-senpai, how long are we going to wait here for?" Tsuna quietly whispered, squatting next to him. Normally, Tsuna wouldn't dare be so close to Hibari, but today was different, today, Tsuna aka the omnivore, was on his side. So Hibari decided to not attack him and his friends.

Gokudera, for the first time, didn't back Tsuna up, instead, he replied, "Jyudaime, this is a very important job...we must use our dying will to do this...!"

Hearing this, Hibari gave him a weird look, something that may have been, 'i didn't realize a herbivore like you can also say something that I agree with, very well I will not bite you to death today.'

Yamamoto and Kusakabe, on the other hand, were busy admiring the large building in front of them.

Now, what very serious and not so top-secret mission is this you ask?

Mission titled...

"MISSON GET THAT RANDOM F*CKER AWAY FROM MIYU-SAMA/MOTHER!!"

(you already know who named this just by the look of it.)

That's right! Miyu is currently inside the building, eating lunch with a man that Hibari doesn't know...!

how did this happen you might ask? I thought Miyu's only goal in life was Hibari you might say? That's what Hibari thought too.

Let's go back to this morning

.

.

.

"Mama's going on a date today!"

CLANK! The plate in Hibari's hand dropped onto the ground and shattered into pieces. He stood there, not moving.

"...Hah?"

"That's right! Mama's going on a date today! So today Kyo-chan, I'm sorry but I won't be back for dinner!" Miyu announced happily as the butler Tanaka and 2 other maids cleaned up the mess.

'A...date...?' Questions bombarded Hibari's brain as he comprehended what was going on.

"With who?" He managed to ask right before Miyu left the house.

"Mr.Smith-san!" Miyu replied, "Bye now, love you!" She quickly blew him a kiss and was out the door in the car within 10 seconds.

"..Eh?" Hibari stood there, questions still floating in his head, but most of all, there was also a feeling of jealousy...how could that man? Mother promised to eat dinner with me today...!

Tanaka watched as a dark aura begin to materialize behind Hibari, he sighed, "Miyu-sama, you really need to stop that habit..."

He looked up at the clock, "Young master, it's time for school!"

Without waiting for an answer, Tanaka snapped his fingers and other butlers appeared, dragging Hibari off to school.

.

.

.

"Hibari-senpai...seems to be in a very bad mood today," Tsuna commented as he held an ice pack to his head. The aftermath of accidentally running into Hibari in the halls.

Kusakabe nodded, the grass in his mouth drifting with the wind, "Yes, I heard it's because Miyu-sama went on a date-"

"MIYU-SAMA WENT ON A DATE?!!!?" Gokudera screamed before Kusakabe could finish his sentence.