Hibari's House (Speical)

This is another special to lighten up to mood a bit get all that negativity out the room~ YEHA

.

.

.

Tsuna, along with the others, stood in front of the gigantic house, no mansion, their mouth agape.

"I-It's huge...!" Tsuna commented, his eyes frantically scanning the mansion in front of them. They had always known Hibari was rich, but not this rich.

"Haru has never seen such a big house...!!!" Haru was star struck and kept glancing around excitedly. Kyoko was the same, but a bit more reserved than Haru.

Gokudera, the only member of the group who was once wealthy, wasn't that excited (considering he once lived in a very big house also).

"Wow, that's a nice house." Bianchi looked it up and down, with Reborn in her arms. "GAH?! Aneki?! why are you here?!" Gokudera's face turned pale immediately, bending over and holding his stomach in pain.

"Ah. Right." Bianchi pulled down her goggles, "Better?"

Gokudera recovered a bit but was still pale.

"Haha, it really is, isn't it?" Yamamoto laughed. Chrome was calmer than the others since she had visited some times before.

"EXTREEEEMMMMEEEE! HIBARI YOUR HOUSE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL TO THE EXTREMMMEEEEE!!" Ryohei shouted, excitement evident in his eyes. Lambo was jumping up and down yelling about wanting to go inside the big house.

Hibari stood next to them, a ticked-off expression on his face. Just as he was about to explode, the gate opened.

Tanaka, the butler, stood in front with his hand over his chest, "Welcome back, young master."

There was a small period of silence. Then it exploded.

"HIE?! HIBARI-SAN YOU HAVE A BUTLER?!" ----> Tsuna

"OH MY GOODNESS! IT'S A REAL LIFE BUTLER!" ---> Haru

"Woah!!! It's a butler!!" ---> Kyoko

"Wow, Hibari, this is awesome!!" ----> Yamamoto

"EXTREEEEMMMMEE! THIS IS EXTREMMMEE TO THE EXTREMMEEEE!!" ----> very obvious

"Good morning, Tanaka-san." ----> Chrome

"Good morning, Miss Chrome." ----> Tanaka responding to Chrome

"Hhmp. Not bad." ----> Reborn

Tanaka opened the door a bit wider, revealing all the other servants and maids, all lined up on either side of the door.

"Welcome back, young master." They said in unison. Hibari walked in quickly, not wanting to deal with the idiots in the back freaking out.

"Ah! Hibari-san! Wait for us!" Tsuna called out, quickly following. But he gave Tanaka a small bow and greeting as he hurried towards him.

The others also greeted Tanaka and hurried after their boss (excluding Reborn, who only nodded lightly).

Tanaka stood at the door, unmoving. Then, he pulled out a handkerchief, "My, my, the young master has friends over...!" He dabbed away at the tears.

The other maids and servants nodded along, also dabbing their eyes.

"It's a miracle!"

.