Aftermath

Renta Tsuji watched in awe as fireworks exploded in the sky. Cheers and shouts erupted from garage. From behind him a young man walked up to him.

"Sir," the man said.

Enraged, Renta crushed the glass of water he was holding in his hand. The young man flinched but stood his ground. 

"What!" barked Renta.

"Do you wish to go to plan C?" gulped the man.

Renta smiled as he took out a tissue to wipe the blood on his hand. "Yes, contact the Flugzeugträger B immediately I want a plane ready for me by 7:00 tomorrow."

"Yes sir," obeyed the man before leaving.

Renta looked back at the celebration and stared at a beaming Miho Nishizumi.

"You little rat!" Renta cursed to himself. "You, your school and your style are done for!"

-Timeskip-

A Junkers Ju 52 landed in front of Renta as he stood patiently. The door of the aircraft opened. A young man in grey uniform got out and walked towards Renta. 

"Good morning sir," the man saluted.

"Morning Gustav," Renta acknowledged. "Are we ready?"

Gustav nodded. "Yes sir, this way please."

 Gustav led Renta towards the aircraft. Inside the pair sat down in their seats as the plane sped down the runway. 

Gustav turned to Renta. "The Commander sends his apologise for your loss yesterday sir, he knew as soon as Shimada's tank was taken out that you were going to plan C."

"I am relying on your commander to do the job right. I want that school gone for good!"

"Yes sir."

The plane flew towards the massive aircraft carrier. As two Horten Ho 229s flew in to accompany the plane. The Junkers came to a halt on a runway. Renta looked out the window to see a Mercedes-Benz 770 waiting for him. 

"You men sure do know how to welcome a guest," smiled Renta.

"We are just as eager to close down Ooarai as you are sir," smiled Gustav.

Renta nodded. "Good."