Infiltration

"Here's the plan ladies," started Kay. "Erika has agreed to take part in the exercise this Thursday. The whole staff of Desuheddo and Schnellmerker's officers will be there including Mr Tsuji himself. Now we don't know what Erika is up against so it's up to us to find out and stop them. Our job is to infiltrate the University, give shells to Erika and leave without being noticed."

"That's all well and good, but Desuheddo is security central how do we get in?" asked Anchovy.

"Schnellmerker has invited one member from Bonple, Blue Division and Count to the event, Yukari's intelligence say they are all meeting at a café not far from here. Myself, Yukari and one other will knock out those girls, steal their uniforms and get in. Any more questions?"  

Rosehip put her hand up "Yes, who will be that other girl?"

Kay said nothing but grin at Rosehip.

-Timeskip-

"Hey Rosehip you look good in Bonple uniform," smiled Yukari.

"Shut up!" snapped Rosehip.

"Okay before we start where did you put the bodies?" asked Kay.

"I tied mine up and put her in a dumpster," said Yukari.

"I just put mine in my Crusader," shrugged Rosehip.

Shocked, Kay looked at her. "Did you at least give her water!?"

"Of course I did, don't worry Pekoe is watching her!" 

"Okay," said Kay nervously.

"Look can we just get back to the mission please," snapped Rosehip.

"Right we all got our cards?" Kay asked.

The two nodded before showing them to her.

"Good, now once at the checkpoint show them your papers and don't look nervous. Ready?"

The girls nodded again.

Kay led the two girls towards the checkpoint, who were soon stopped by a tall man in the Desuheddo grey uniform. The girls gulped at the sight of is school's skull insignia pinned on his cap. Rosehip noticed a man in the checkpoint hut talk into a phone as he stared at them. 

"Papers please," the officer ordered.

The three girls held out their papers and gave them to the officer, who inspected them.

"I'm sure if you let us through I could give you a little reward," said Kay as she began to unbutton her Blue Division shirt.

The officer's face went red and quickly turned to his men.

"Open the gate!" cried the officer.

Rosehip and Yukari went through first as Kay looked at the officer and gave him a wink before whispering "Thanks handsome."

Kay joined the two and walked towards a group of men.

"Let me handle this," Kay whispered to the two.

"Hey boys!" greeted Kay.

The three men saluted her. "Good afternoon miss."

"Boys, my colleagues and I are busting after our long trip could you please escorts us to the bathrooms."

One of the younger boys stepped forward. "I can show miss," he said. 

"Well thank you young man," gleamed Kay.