Panic

"This is bad, this is bad, this is sooo bad!" cried Kay.

"No not now. Why now?" asked Anchovy.

"This can't be happening," cried Katyusha.

Darjeeling said nothing as she stared at the newspaper. Her cup shaking in her hand. 

"Breaking news! Kuromorimine's ship has been donated to the Desuheddo University after their defeat last Monday. All of Kuromorimine's tanks and other equipment have been handed over to Desuheddo commander Schnellmerker who is being praised by the students of Desuheddo. In an interview he said that this was the greatest victory in Desuheddo history."

"This might be a dumb question but why is this such a big deal?" asked Miho.

Darjeeling broke her silence. "Because if Schnellmerker has access to Kuromorimine's ship and equipment he can further develop more technology to aid him in his war."

"War!?" asked Miho.

The commanders all looked at each other. Some scared. Some angry. 

"I suppose it's time we told you," said Nonna.

 Kay began. "You see Miho, Schnellmerker was one of the first boys to participate in Sensha-do. He was a capable commander and very intelligent. And we respected him for that but then."

Anchovy now started. "I guess you could say we respected him too much."

Miho looked confused. "What do you mean?" 

"He started to get more and more ambitious. More powerful," said Nonna. "He was designing more powerful tanks with better technology and equipment. He won victory after victory. He was unstoppable. He said he wanted to impress us, but all we saw was an act of aggression."

"The final straw came when we got word that he was constructing a mega tank codenamed RATTE" said Darjeeling.

Miho's face went white. "You mean?"

Darjeeling nodded. "Yes, the Landkreuzer P. 1000. History's largest tank ever put on paper." 

"We had to stop him before the Ratte could be completed," said Kay. "All of us were part of a group led by your sister to destroy the factory it was being built in."

Nonna spoke. "Having successfully infiltrated the factory we placed satchel bombs all over the place. The builders had gone home that night so we were just about to push the button when we saw Schnellmerker giving a presentation to some staff and students."

"Your sister pushed the button sending the factory into flames and completely destroying the Ratte. But Schnellmerker." Katyusha stopped.

"What?" asked Miho.

 "A piece of shrapnel flew into his eye and cheek. I'll never forget his cries of pain," said Anchovy. 

The girls nodded in agreement. 

"But that wasn't the end," said Kay.

"Covering his right eye he spotted us in the distance and vowed that he would start a war with us, a war that would change Sensha-do and our schools forever," said Darjeeling. 

The room went quiet. Miho's jaw dropped in horror. 

"And now he has the perfect chance to commence his war against us. Without Kuromorimine or your sister we're done for," said Nonna darkly.

Darjeeling spoke. "All we can do now is prepare for the worst."