Rejection

"I congratulate you on your victory Schnellmerker, but I want Ooarai gone as well," exclaimed Renta.

"I am including them in something bigger than a simple match Renta," said Schnellmerker. "Have patience man."

Renta huffed as he crossed his arms. Holzauge and Hulsensack watched him in enjoyment.

"In the meantime look at all these letters," Schnellmerker showed Renta. "All from various commanders. They all wish to enter in negotiations with me. Isn't that sweet, they're trying to save their precious schools from my wrath."

Schnellmerker walked over to the fireplace.

"Unfortunately for them. I am not so forgiving," said Schnellmerker darkly. 

He tossed the letters into the fireplace and watched them burn with his single eye.

"I'm iron. I lasted ten years of war, and now I can last through this."

"Excuse me?" interrupted Renta.

Schnellmerker snapped out of his monologue and turned to Renta.

"I nearly forgot. The men and myself are inviting you to a little presentation Thursday afternoon. A sort of demonstration of our new tank."

"How thoughtful of you commander, I will be there," smiled Renta.

Schnellmerker nodded "Good."

Renta left the room leaving Schnellmerker to notice a letter on the floor. He picked it up and read it.

"Commander Schnellmerker. I know what you are attempting to do and I beg, please stop this madness. This is not you. Where has the kind, respectful man we once loved gone? I understand your anger towards us. But please do not commence this war against us. We can still forgive you. Commander Darjeeling."

Schnellmerker stared at the letter with sad eye.

In German "Commander?" said Holzauge. "Is everything alright?"

Schnellmerker nodded. In German "Yes thank you Holzauge."

He tossed the letter into the flames. 

In German "Assemble the men for a briefing," he said.  

Holzauge nodded and clicked his heels. In German "Yes sir."

-Timeskip-

Schnellmerker and his officers stood before the rally of crewmembers.

He addressed them. "Men, you are participating in an exercise that will change Sensha-do forever. Your target is a single Kuromorimine tank, however they will have no ammunition so do not expect to be taken out. These weapons will show those women that we are alive and ready for whatever they throw at us. Show no fear. Show no hesitation and show no mercy!"

In German "My honour is loyalty!" cried Holzauge. 

The men barked "Hail! Hail! Hail!"