Outrage

"This is absurd!" cried Maho.

"It has the signature of both you and Mr Tusji!" shouted Shiho.

"Mother I have not signed anything!" Maho began tearing up.

"Don't you cry in front of me! Because of you the Nishizumi style is gone!"

Miho and Erika were on the other side of the wall listing to the conversation.

"Mother I was training with Hinata Amari, ask her yourself!" pleaded Maho.

A voice behind Maho spoke.

"She already did."

Maho turned around to see recently promoted Hinata Amari who stood beside Shiho with her arms crossed.

"Hinata what are you doing!?" boomed Maho.

"I thought I could trust you Commander. Guess I was wrong," said Hinata.

Maho's eyes filled with tears before storming out of the room ignoring Miho and Erika. The pair ran up to her and attempted to comfort her but were stopped when Maho pushed them away. 

"What now?" asked Erika to Miho.

"We need to talk to Hinata," said Miho.

"Oh I'll talk to her," said Erika angerly.

She left the house with Miho trying to keep up with her storming. Hinata was about to get in her car when Erika slammed her against the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you just lied to Mrs Nishizumi and the Commander!" cursed Erika.

"What do you mean? She wasn't training with me you idiot!" she yelled.

"Don't you call me an idiot you little piece of!"

"Erika wait!" interrupted Miho. 

"What were you doing yesterday?" asked Miho.

"My crew and I were waiting at the field for the Commander but she never came. I tried to convince my crew that she was held in some important meeting or something but they all left me. I stayed there for hours. Waiting. Until I finally gave up and went home. That's what happened yesterday."

Erika loosened her grip before letting her go.

"I'm sorry Miho, but the truth unfortunately hurts."

Hinata got into her car and drove off.

"It's not possible why would the Commander do such a thing?" asked Erika. 

"It doesn't matter, Kuromorimine and the Nishizumi Style is over."