The Storm Fortress

The stone walls around Schnellmerker began to rumble. He walked past rows of soldiers taking into their radio equipment. 

In German "What do you mean they're all destroyed!?" Holzauge shouted into his radio.

In German "What is it?" asked Schnellmerker.

In German "Hulsensack's Sturmtigers have been all destroyed sir, as well as Piepmatz's forces." reported Holzauge.

"All of Darjeeling's forces are concentrating fire on our stronghold, sir!" reported an officer.

"Do we engage?"

"No. Bring forth the Storm Fortress," ordered Schnellmerker.

-Timeskip-

"All tanks cease fire," ordered Darjeeling.

The bombardment halted as the sun began to shine on the line of tanks. The castle went quiet. Through her binoculars she spotted Gustav's forces moving on the bridge to support the defence. 

"Awaiting orders Commander," said Miho.

"All tanks advance on the castle. Unit Gaulle take the east side, Unit Häyhä move west. The rest all forwards."

"Commander look!" 

Aleksandr point at the sky. A flare exploded lighting up the grounds in a red light. The ground beneath them began to shake violently. Smoke began to rise over a small hill. Before Darjeeling's eyes the sun was blocked by a large object. A massive shadow loomed over the tanks. Darjeeling watched in horror as she realised what it was. 

"Impossible," she said to herself. 

It's naval turret slowly turned to face the tiny tanks. 

"What the hell!?" cried Anchovy. "I thought we destroyed it!"

"Is that?" Aleksandr stuttered.

"The Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte!" Yukari gasped as she took a photo from her phone.

From the stands the spectators were just as shocked. 

"What is this Renta!?" asked Ami Chōno.

"Reinforcements," Renta smirked.

"We have to do something," whispered Shichiro Kodama into Chōno's ear.

"Leave it to me," she replied.

Back on the grounds the Landkreuzer fired it's first shots at Unit Häyhä, destroying most of the unit. Fire erupted from the Castle supporting the mega tank. 

"Oh God no!" sobbed Pekoe.

Darjeeling put her hand on Pekoe's shoulder. "It's okay my dear, it was a good try."

"From my calculations the chances of surviving a shell from a 28cm SK C/34 naval gun is," began Assam.

"No need dear, I think we all know the chances," said Darjeeling as tears ran down her cheek.

"Commander, it's not over yet!" called Aleksandr.

"What?" asked Darjeeling.

Behind her the sounds of helicopters filled her ears. A swarm of Sikorsky CH-54 Tarhe bearing the emblem of the All-Stars University Team began landing M-26 Pershings around Darjeeling. One helicopter carrying a Centurion MK.1 landed right besides Darjeeling's Churchill.

"Do you require assistance?"

"Yes, thank you Alice."

"I brought some friends," Alice said signaling behind her.

A group of Panther training tanks from All-Stars University rolled up behind Darjeeling and Alice. The hatch opened and a familiar face came out.

"Maho!" cried Miho.

"Commander!" shouted Erika.

"What this is impossible!" cursed Renta 

"It's only reinforcements," chuckled Kodama.

"Alright all tanks open fire on the Storm Fortress!" Ordered Darjeeling.