Sunday Night

The school's commanders along with their vice-commanders stood underneath a tent. The grounds were filled with tanks from all different schools all waiting for tomorrow. Nonna laid a map on the table. 

"Ladies, tomorrow it all begins. Miho, Kay, Katyusha, Nishi and myself will meet Schnellmerker and his officers on the grounds at 8:35am," said Darjeeling.

 "What's our strategy Commander?" asked Kay.

"Because of the mass number of tanks the match grounds is massive and has a lot of flat and hilly terrain. Knowing Schnellmerker he will usually send three squads out in separate directions and if they can find a forest or a surrounding where their camouflaged tanks can blend in. Over here is a ruined castle close to their starting positions which they will likely use as an HQ. Desuheddo's arsenal is mostly comprised of heavy tanks so they will struggle going up this hill here. So if we can take the high ground we can attack Schnellmerker's forces below and also afar. I want all of the SPGs to take this hill and snipe their tanks. Make every shot count. Katyusha, Mika and Marie I'm putting you in charge of Unit Häyhä."

The three commanders nodded in agreement.

"Kay, Nishi and Koala I'm putting you in charge of Unit Bradley, take the wooded area use it's surroundings to your advantage and whatever you do, don't let the enemy get a hold of it. Miho, Anchovy and Myself will command Unit Horrocks and will lead a frontal assault on Schnellmerker's forces. Éclair, Kafka and El will command Unit Gaulle, you will act as reserves if a tank gets knocked out we will need you."

The commanders nodded their heads in agreement.

"Commander, Klara's cousin has arrived," whispered Pekoe in her ear. 

"Thank you Pekoe."

The Commanders turned around to see the massive Soviet IS-3 come to a halt. It's hatch opened and out came a young man in a Pravda uniform except with black trousers. Klara approached her cousin giving him a big hug.

In Russian "Cousin it has been far too long!" smiled the man.

In Russian "Too long," replied Klara.     

Klara turned to Darjeeling. "Commander Darjeeling this is my cousin Aleksandr."

Aleksandr saluted Darjeeling. "It is a pleasure to fight along side you commander." 

Darjeeling saluted back and shook his hand. "We are very glad to have you Aleksandr."

Darjeeling turned back to her commanders. "Ladies get some rest, we have a long and hard journey in font of us. Dismissed."

While Darjeeling and Klara went over the strategy for Aleksandr, Miho went back to the Ooarai tanks and talked over their strategy. 

"How many tanks do they have?" asked Noriko.

"More than one hundred," replied Miho.

The girls gasped.

"One hundred?!" cried Saori.

"That's impossible!" objected Momo.

"This will be the Battle of Tannenberg all over again," said Erwin darkly.

"Do you think we have chance?" asked Yukari. 

"I'm not sure, Desuheddo has some pretty tough tanks, but we'll give everything we've got!"

"Right!"