Operation Boa

Hulsensack red out Darjeeling's letter. "We hereby declare war on Desuheddo University . The free schools of Sensha-do shall do their utmost in prosecuting the war. Our public servants of various departments shall perform faithfully and diligently their respective duties; we the free schools of Sensha-do are united and shall mobilize their total strength so that nothing will miscarry in the attainment of our aims."  

Schnellmerker sat in his chair staring at nothing. All of his officers could feel an outburst occurring. 

In German "Sir, we await your orders," said Holzauge.

Schnellmerker looked up at him. "Are the men assembled?" he asked.

Holzauge nodded. In German "Yes sir."

"Everyone with me," said Schnellmerker.

He stood up and walked towards a pair of tall, brown doors, with his four officers following behind. Two guards opened the doors, Gustav and Hulsensack at Schnellmerker's left and Holzauge and Piepmatz at his right. There they stood on a balcony before rows upon rows of black clothed men, all staring at their commander. 

Holzauge spoke into a microphone. In German "Attention!"  

The sounds of heels clicking echoed throughout the hall. 

Holzauge gave the microphone to Schnellmerker. 

"Men, the time has come. I have with me a letter from the commander of St. Gloriana Darjeeling. In it the schools of Ooarai, St. Gloriana, Pravda, Saunders, Anzio, Chi-Ha-Tan, Jatkosota, Maginot, BC Freedom, Koala, Blue Division and Gregor have agreed to our match and have declared war on us. The time has come to show these children what our machines are capable of. The time has come to show the power we have and the fear we will install. The time has come for our revenge to be finally completed! All crewmembers to your tanks! For tomorrow we show them our Wunderwaffen!"

"My honour is loyalty!" barked his officers.  

The room filled with shouts. "Hail hail hail!"

Schnellmerker turned to Holzauge. In German "Initiate Operation Boa."

In German "Yes sir," responded Holzauge.