Beacon Hills Newest Citizen

This is my first Teen Wolf fanfic, I've always wanted to start writing one. I'm kind of having a small crush on Derek Hale, the sexiest werewolve. :P So I hope you'll like this fanfic, and Enjoy reading. This story will be in the POV of my OC Vasilissa Grace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep running through the woods, I don't even need to turn around to see that my old pack is chasing after me. Yeah, I'm a werewolve. I used to be in a pack, but I didn't like the way my pack treats outsiders.

Killing innocent people for nothing. That's not the way I want things to be, so i ran away multiple times. But each time they find me, and lock me up in a cellar. And the alpha of my pack is a crazy guy, his name is Alexander.

I've been with this pack for almost 4years now. I've been on the run for 2days now, and I haven't slept nor eaten. I stop running and hide behind a tree, I'm breathing heavy. I hear someone nearby saying:"I'm sure Vasilissa went that way."

Another guy says:"Let's split up and search, Alexander said we can use violence iff she doesn't want to come back with us." God, these guys are idiots.

They totally forgot that I'm stronger then them, even thought I'm exhausted. I'll fight them iff it's neccesary, I feel someone hitting me with something hard on my head.

I fall on the ground, and stand up in a wim. The guy looks at me and says with a grin on his face:"It's been 2 days Vasilissa, I'm tired off chasing after you. So now get your ass up and start walking back home. Cause I don't feel like hitting you."

I just grin and I feel that the wound on my head has already healed. Even thought there was blood all over my tanktop. I really looked like a mess, I look at that idiot and say:"Adam, shut the hell up. And get out of my way, cause I'll send you straight to Werewolve hell."

Adam grins and says:"You haven't lost your spunk Vasilissa. But don't worry I'll make you lose it, You just need some sense beaten into that pretty head of yours."

I lift an eyebrow and say:"Rot In hell asshole!" My claws come out and scratch him right in his face. He growls and i push him right against a tree, and growl as loud as I can.

Adam wimpers and looks at my eyes, he can't believe what he's seeing. I just smirk and say:"Told you, I'm an alpha. Not one who has to kill to become one, I'm a true alpha. So now you get your ass up and leave before I slid your throat out."

Adam stands up and whistles loud, his pack members.. actually my old pack members come running to him. He looks at them and says:"Let's go back, we don't stand a chance Iff we fight against her. We'll just end up dead, Alexander needs to do this himself."

They all run back to our camp, while I start running as far away from my pack as possible. I've been running for almost 6hours, when I start to see a highway. My legs where hurting, and my head was spinning. And it was dark outside, almost midnight.

I just walk towards the highway and feel the ground beneath me spin. The only thing I could see before I fell on the ground and was surrounded with darkness, where green eyes.

A few hours later....

I try to open my eyes, but it's as iff they're glued. I just close my eyes and try to fall asleep again, I didn't care where I was. I only wanted to sleep, I hear a guy say:"So you found yoursef a girl Derek. Nice, Nice."

Another guy who's voice I found attractive said:"Shut up Stiles, and why are you even here?" So the first guy's name Is Stiles, and The one with his attractive voice Is Derek. Now I know at least my kidnappers or saviors name.

I open my eyes, and sit straight. I look around and see that I'm laying on a couch. Someone took care of the wound on my arm, cause I see that I'm wearing a bandage around it. But I was still wearing my dirty white, well it was once white.