Handle With Care

Last chapter was all about Vadrian (Adrian and Vasillisa )

Let's get this chapter started, shall we~

You were honest and you cared for me. like no one ever did before
But my past and my doubts
ruined all our dreams we had in store

The sound of your voice
and the way you smile
I just can't wipe away
Cuz I love you

And I know it's too late
For me to say this to you
But I hate myself more
For pushing you out that door
Wish I would said all these things

When I had you in my life
But you've moved on with another and I know......that I'm the one to blame

I'm The One To Blame - Arden cho ( this song is sooo beautiful, It's perfect for Derek and Vasillisa)

Chapter 18: Handle With Care

Vasillisa's POV:

3 full moons... It's been almost 2 months now, that I've been a true wolf. I only change into my human form every full moon. And It sucks that It only lasts for 24 hours. Well, better that then nothing.

I sigh and walk through the woods, Yesterday was a full moon. So I'm in my human form now, I lean against a tree and look up at the sky. I breath in and breath out, I really miss being a human.

Adrian and Enrique went to Georgia this morning, they said they have some business to do there. Those two are always together these days. I smile and think about the last Thing Adrian said before he left to Georgia.

flashback, still Vasillisa's POV..

I give Enrique his bag, he hugs me and says:"Take care of yourself. And save some bunnies for me." I hit him playfully on his shoulder, Enrique chuckles and I say:"Don't worry Loco, I'll save some bunnies for you."

He smiles and get's inside his car, I sigh and see Adrian saying goodbye to our pack members. I lean against the car and smile, Isaac shakes Adrian's hand and says:"Don't you worry about Lisa, I'll take care of her."

Adrian noddes and says:"I know, thnaks Isaac." Isaac smiles and I hear a car stop, I turn around and see Katerina getting out of her car.

She walks towards Adrian and says:"You're leaving? I just came back from New York, I was about to stay here with you. Including our own pack."

Adrian pats her on her head and says:"I'll be back very soon, just stay here Lill sis. And don't do something reckless again." Katerina noddes and hugs Adrian, He smiles and hugs her back.

Adrian then says goodbye to the rest of the pack members. I'm so going to miss him, Adrian walks towards me and sighs. I sigh and say:"Well, this is goodbye I geuss."

Adrian drops his bag on the ground and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him. He kisses me, I put my arms around his neck. I kiss him back and bury my hands in his brown gold hair.

I really didn't care iff we're kissing in front of the whole pack. The only thing I think about is That I'm going to miss Adrian. He means so damn much to me.

Adrian breaks our kiss and strokes my cheek with his hand. I sigh again and He says:"I'm going to miss you babe." I lean my forehead against his forehead and say while looking into his eyes:"Me too sweetheart."

Adrian chuckles and says:"You're doing it again, saying sweetheart with a Bittish accent." I smile and say:"It sounds better with a Brittish accent."