The Ties That Bind Us

Let's get this started.

ps: Iff I owned Teen Wolf, I would not have killed off Alisson/Aiden/Erica/Boyd. And cute Isaac would still be on the show.

And Vasilissa Would be Derek's girlfriend. ;D Just sayin'.

[Tom:] I'm better So much better now I see the light,

touch the light,

We're together now

I'm better So much better now Look to the skies,

give me life We're together now

[Max:] We've only just begun Hypnotized by drums

Until forever comes

You'll find us chasing the sun

[Nathan:] They said this day wouldn't come

We refused to run

We've only just begun

[Tom:] You'll find us chasing the sun

Chasing the sun - The Wanted

Chapter 6: The Ties That Bind Us

I'm running through the woods, I shift and feel the wind go through my hair. I sigh and close my eyese for a second, And when I open them. I'm In my true form, A real wolf with a beige coloured fur. I howl and start running at full wolf speed. I keep running and feel so 's been awhile since I've turned into a full wolf. My inner wolf was so happy, to finally get free. Poor thing, I've been locking it up since I came here. I'm about to go check up on the kids in school. High school seems years ago, even though I'm only 22years old. Well I'm still old, I shake my head and run till I arrive at Beacon Hills High School. I run inside the school, and follow the packs scent. I keep following it, till I arrive in the school's cellar. I hear the others talking, I see Isaac laying on a couch.

How did these guys get a couch down here? I got one funny pack. I shift back into my human form, Isaac turns around and looks at me. He closes his eyes immediattely, Yup I totally forgot that I'm naked when I shift back into my human form. Isaac walks towards me, with his eyes still closed. He gives me a blanket, I cover myself and say:"Hi there lill' bro." He smiles and says:"Can I open my eyes now?" I chuckle and say:"Yes." He smiles and says:"You can change into a real wolf?" I nod and say:"Yeah, That's the reason why my old pack wants me back. Because I'm stronger then any alpha."

He looks at me and grins, I grin and I stiles says:"Next time, Bring some clothes with you. I almost got hit by Malia."I chuckle and Malia smiles and says:"Come with me, I have some clothes I put in the cellar." Stiles lifts an eyebrow and says:"Why would you put extra clothes here?" Malia rolls her eyes and says:"Cause you never know when I might need them." I nod and say:"That's a very smart thing to do Malia. Remember me to put some extra clothes here." She chuckles and Scott says:"Lisa, why did you come here? I don't mean that you can't come here, I'm actually happy to see you know." I smile and ruffle his hair and say:"Well malen'kiy volk, It's because Derek went with Peater to Daddy Argent. And the have somethings to discuss, and I didn't feel like staying alone at home. So I just came to check up on you guys."

Scott smiles and says:"Thank you, for watching over us. And I like the nickname you give me." I smile and say:"That's what your mum also said, when I called her Mama Mccall." He smiles and Kira says:"So you're going to stay with us here?" I nod and say:"Till classes start again, and They I might go shopping or something like that." I look at the ground and say:"You know what, would you guys Like it iff I made you guys dinner tonight?" Stiles grins and says:"ABSOLUTELY!" I laugh and say:"Always so energetic stiles. Well I'll go change my clothes, and you guys discuss what I should cook tonight." Isaac noddes and they all start discussing. I follow Malia into a room, she closes the door and whispers:"I need to ask you something." I nod and lean against the wall.