Falling Into Your Gravity

I really love writing this fanfic, I hope you guys love it~

Well let's get started. ;D

Something always brings me back to you.

It never takes too long.

No matter what I say or do

I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch.

You keep me without chains.

I never wanted anything so much

Than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.

Set me free,

Leave me be.

I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

But you're on to me and all over me.

Oh, you loved me 'cause I'm fragile

When I thought that I was strong.

But you touch me for a little while

And all my fragile strength is gone.

Gravity - Sara Bareilles

Chapter 3: Falling into your Gravity

I'm training with Isaac, I've decided to stay a bit longer in Beacon Hills. It's not because of a certain handsome werewolve. Or maybe it is, I don't know. I just got used to this place, It's like a second home to me. I'm almost 1 month here, still living in Mr sexy werewolve's loft. I haven't seen him the whole day. He said he had some work to do last night, And he still didn't come home. Well I worry about him, but I won't tell him that. Even though I say alot, but still I won't tell him that I care a bit about him. Ok not just a bit, I care ALOT about him. Isaac grabs me on my right arm and trows me over his shoulder. This kid is very strong, Maybe it's because I'm an awesome teacher. hehe , Yeah maybe that's it. I look at Isaac from the ground and say:"You've kicked my ass these past two weeks. You're getting stronger buddy."

He smiles and says:"Thank you, thank you Lisa. It's an honour to hear that from you." I grin and Isaac reaches his hand out to me, I grab his hand and pulls me up. I smile and say while pinching him on his cheek:"You're really cute, you know that?" He chuckles and says:"I get called handsome alot, but it's my first time being called cute. I'll take that as a compliment." I let go of his cheek and say:"Cocky much Mr. Lahey?" He noddes and says with a smirk on his face:"Very much Miss. Grace." He's too damn cute, we've both became closer thee past days. I've also told him about my brother. It's still hard to speak about him, But I have to stay strong. Don't wanna start crying like before, I have to start living my life. And get ready for anything that might happen.

I look at Isaac and say:"Let's continue practicing, but now it's my turn. I want to avoid all your punches, kicks and everything else." Isaac noddes and says:"Why would you want to practice?" I roll my eyes and say:"Because you might never know when I'll need it. I know I'm strong but still not strong enough." He sighs and says while putting his hand on my shoulder:"Is this about your brother?" I sigh and say:"Yes and no." Isaac looks sad and says:"tell me." I lean against the wall and say:" I still need to find that person who killed my brother. I have to avenge my brother's dead, I swear by god Iff I find that person. I will tear him apart and burn him." Isaac grins and says:"Typical you, always making a serious conversation turn into a funny one."