All Those Little Things

Hellooow ma babies (^__^) Thank you all for reading this story~

Let's get started, shall we ;)

5 months later...

Isaac's POV:

I'm sitting in english class, The teacher is talking the whole time. But I can't seem to concentrate, I hear Stiles whisper to Scott:"There is a Lacrosse tournament in 2 weeks. We need to practice alot, and especially you. You're one of the best players, plus you play front line." Scott rolles his eyes and says:"I know Stiles, I'm going to practice today. But first I want to visit Lisa." Stiles noddes and says:"I hope she's allright. I haven't seen her for two days, because of those stupid exams." I chuckle and say:"Stiles, I totally agree with you."

Stiles grins and Malia sighs and says:"I'm screwed, we have a math test today. And I didn't understand a thing." Scott turns around and says:"Didn't Stiles help you?" Malia noddes and says:"But still, I'm so screwed." I grin and say:"I can help you iff you want?" Stiles noddes and Alisson says:"You need to practice for Lacrosse with the guys. I'll help her."

Malia smiles and says:"Thanks for helping me, guys. I'm happy that I have such great friends." Stiles grins and says:"Well you're an amazing person, it's normal that everyone wants to help you." Scott and the other chuckle, I grin and Malia get's up from her chair.

She kisses Stiles on the lips and whispers:"I love you." Stiles immediatelly has a huge smile on his face. I laugh and Boyd says:"Lucky guy." I hear someone snorring, I turn around and see Christian sleeping. And Cora's staring at his face the whole time. These two are such an idiotic couple.

I seriously can't get Lisa out of my head. She's been depressed ever since Adrian left. I sigh and lean against my chair, I look at Scott and say:"Let's get out of here. I want to see Lisa." Scott noddes and get's up from his chair. I also stand up and follow him out of the class.

Scott looks at me and says:"The one who arrives first at Derek's place can choose what game we'll play tonight." I grin and flash my eyes their amber colour. I immediately start running I see Malia running beside me. She grins and shows her canines. I shake my head and start running faster, after a few minutes we arrive at Derek's place.

I see Scott grinning, he looks at us and says:"I won, we're going to play lacrosse tonight." I roll my eyes, Malia sighs and says:"You're an alpha, that's why you're always winning." Scott smirks and I hear Stiles car park behind us. Stiles sighs and says:"You wolves with your stupid powers!" I chuckle and Malia looks mad at Stiles, he lifts an eyebrow and Malia scoffs and turns around.

Vasillisa's POV:

I see the pack standing in front of my house. I look at Derek, He smiles and says:"Are you tired?" I shake my head and say:"I'm alright." He stops walking and stands in front of me. He stares right into my eyes and says:"You've been neglecting me these past 5 months." I sigh and put my hand on his cheek.

He looks sad at me and says:"I'm sorry that Adrian has left. I've tried to look for him everywhere but I can't seem to find him. It's my fault, you were happy with him. I should have stayed away from you. Now you're always sad and depressed and that's my fault."

I shake my head and say:"that's not true at all. I love you and only you, Derek. I miss Adrian, but me being sad is because I feel sorry for you. I don't know if this is your child or Adrian's."

Derek sighs again and says:"It doesn't matter to me. I'll treat the baby as my own child. The most important thing to me, is you Vasillisa. I love y.." I don't let him finish his sentence, I crash my lips on his lips. He puts his arms around my waist, and pulls me towards him.