I'm a Wolf

I love Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy, So I used only his name,

Even though I changed his last name here :P

Well then Let's continue this story. :)

Hey bite tight and then shake,
shake 'til you lose your mind.

Hey do it in a style you've never tried. Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.

That's right wolf. I'm a wolf.
Awhooo~ Ah I love you~

I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf.

Awhooo~ Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
I've fallen for this irresistible,

powerful feeling and I've let go [of myself]. I like simplicity The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

Wolf - EXO (Korean Group, Love this song! and the group!)

Chapter 17: I'm a Wolf

Isaac's POV:

It's been 2 weeks now since, Lisa changed completely into a wolf. She's always waiting for us at home. It's as iff we have a pet, Adrian once scolded me because I said that.

I sigh and close my bedroom's door, I walk towards the livingroom. I see Adrian sitting on the couch, Lisa's laying her head on his lap. Adrian smiles and says to Lisa:"So now I will train them once they come home. I'm going to need your help again Lisa."

She pushes her nose against his hand, Adrian chuckles and says:"Thank you." He gives her a kiss on her forehead, Lisa sits straight and Licks Adrian's cheek.

Adrian laughs and says:"Lisa stop doing that."She growls and Adrian says while stroking her fur:"I miss hearing your voice." He looks sad and Lisa lays her head back on his lap.

I sigh and lean against the wall, Adrian looks at me and then he looks back at Lisa. He keeps stroking her fur, I'm sad that Lisa is not her normal self.

But I know that it's hurting Adrian alot more then it's hurting any of us. Lisa jumps from the couch and runs towards the door. I smile and say:"Is someone here?"

She shows her teeth and growls angry, I look confused at Adrian. He looks at me and says:"What's wrong Lisa?" She looks at Adrian and walks back towards him. And puts her paw on his heart, and then she growls again.

Adrian sighs and says:"Derek's here." I lift an eyebrow and say:"You understand wolf language?" Adrian rolls his eyes and says:"I just spend alot of time with her, to understand what she means."

I nod and open the front door, I see Derek standing in front of me. Lisa stands in front of Adrian and Growls loud at Derek. I see him looking sad, I know that he's also sad because of Lisa.

He sighs and says:"Vasillisa." Lisa shakes her head once and jumps back on the couch. She turns her back to Derek, Adrian sits beside her. She looks at him and lays her head on his lap.

Adrian looks at Derek and says:"What do you want Derek?" Derek sighs again and says:"I came to talk to you." Adrian looks at me, I know he wants me to take Lisa somewhere else.

I walk towards Lisa and say:"Lisa, Let's go watch Boyd and the others spar." Lisa looks at me and jumps down from the couch, she walks towards the door. I see Derek looking sad at her, Lisa walks past him and leaves the appartement.

I look at Adrian and Derek and say:"I'll be going then, see you guys later." I leave the house and see Lisa waiting for me. She growls, I lift an eyebrow and say:"What's wrong?" She growls again, I sigh and say:"I don't understand what you're saying Lisa, Sorry."