It takes one Alpha...

Just couldn't wait to start writing a new chapter :p
I have alot more stories, Who need to get updated...*sighs*

But oh well..I will introduce you..to the newest member of the pack... You will know his name later.

He's played by Nick Bateman Aka The extremely hot guy in the picture. Not Derek, but the other one ;) Miaaaauw

Btw...I'm thinking of replacing Vasilissa who's played by..uuuhm I always forget her name..The one who plays Vasilissa on Vampire academy. To Claire holt, our beautiful Rebekah Mikaelson♡

What do you lads think about it? let me know in the comments down below. ;) I'll be waiting.

Well then, all is said.
Let's get started, shall we.

4 Months later....

*Vasillisa's POV*

I try to open my eyes, when I feel someone breathing in my neck. I open my eyes and see Hope sleeping. She's such a cutie, with that cute little nose of hers. she really does like Adrian.

I sit straight, and feel Derek stir beside me. He opens his eyes and says, with a husky voice:"Morning Vasillisa." I smile and he gives me a peck on my lips. I grin and say:"Did you sleep well?"

He noddes and says:"Off course I did. After yesterday night, I got so exhausted." I chuckle and say:"Yeah right. I'm also exhausted, Hope woke up in the middle of the night. She wanted to sleep beside me."

Derek smiles and says:"This cute little one, is very possesive of her own mother. But I can totally understand her." I chuckle and get out of bed, while saying:"That's because you're also very possesive."

He grins and says:"Don't blame me, women. I just do what any men, would do for his mate." I smile and say:"Well I like to hear that." I lay Hope on my bed, and brush my hair really quick.

I look into the mirror, and see that I'm wearing Derek's Black T-shirt. It looks really big on me. I smile when I feel two strong muscular arms, hug me. I lean against Derek and say:"I could stay like this forever."

He grins and gives me a kiss on my neck. I smile and say:"I love you." He smiles amd says:"I love you more." I turn around, and kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back, but not for long. I hear Hope waking up.

Derek chuckles and says:"She really has the worst timing ever." I chuckle and say while picking Hope up in my arms:"Let's get your milk ready sweetheart." I walk towards the kitchen, and put Hope on the ground.

She immediately starts crawling,
I smile and say:"You're too freaking cute." I hear someone yawn and say:"Morning Lisa." I smile and say:"Morning Adrian." He gives me a kiss on my forehead, and sits on the ground beside Hope.

He makes weird noises, and weird faces. And Hope starts laughing, her voice is so damn cute. I look at these two, and sigh. Adrian turns his head and says:"What's wrong Lisa?" I shake my head and say:"Nothing, I'm just happy that you're still willing to be in my life Even if it's just for Hope."

He shakes his head and says:"I'm here for the both of you. Because Hope is my daughter, and you're still the love of my life." I sigh again, and Adrian says:"No need to feel guilty again Lisa. We're past all this now, aren't we?"

I nod and he says:"Good. Now make her milk, and let me feed her." I smile and ruffle his hair. He smiles and I start preparing Hope's Milk. I hear Adrian say to Hope:"Say Papa." Hope stares at him, and smiles.

She crawls towards him, and grabs a fist full of his hair. Hope chuckles and starts baby talking. I wish I understood what she's saying. She then let go of his hair, and gives him a kiss on his nose.