Changing

I feel sorry for what I'm putting Vasillisa into.. She's sort of Just like Elena Gilbert In TVD.

Get ready, because You're going to see a True Lone Wolf. ;D

Also you guys I've been reading a great Teen Wolf fanfic:"Soul Mate by itsrudytoo" I love this fanfic! Go check it out!

Btw, I just made a Polyvore acc. You can check out Vasillisa's outfits for this chapter here: iansiredme

ps: This is Hayden christensen..aka Adrian Ivankov.

Well let's just Continue Vasillisa's Story~

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Demons - Imagine Dragons ~

Chapter 15: Changing

"It's time for you to Wake Up!"

My alarm goes off, I groan and keep my eyes closed. Stupid alarm! I know I have to wake up, but I just grab my blanket and pull it over my head. I'm too tired to wake up, I sigh and turn around in my bed. I hit my face against something hard, I open my eyes and see a naked chest. I sit straight and see Adrian sleeping beside me. I sigh and get out of my bed, I walk straight to the bathroom. I do all the things you need to do, when just wake up. Then I walk towards my kitchen, and start making coffee. I walk around my appartement, I bought this house 2 days ago. I live here with Adrian and Isaac. The last one doesn't leave my side for a second, then you got my annoying little brother Christian.

Who doesn't stop talking about Derek, It's always 'Lisa, you and Derek should make up. You're soulmates...' And blah blah blah.. I don't give a crap about soulmates, boyfriends or whatever. Actually the whole pack annoys me, they're all a bunch of teenagers. And they got some serious communication problems, iff one talks everybody starts talking. And it ends up with me either shouting, growling or just trowing someone. Seriously?! They also don't stop talking about Derek, I'm not interested in that guy. Those annoying kids don't seem to understand that, then they should date him.

I don't have time for dating or a bunch of idiotic teenagers. I'm interested in living my life the way I want it. Partying, training, training, training.. Yup, that's what I want to do. Off course there's also time for guys, but I've been spending some time with Adrian these past two days. And actually I'm happy, he's a great guy. He knows me so well, I smile and walk back towards the kitchen. I fill 2 big cups of coffee, and walk back to my bedroom. I find my bed empty, I geuss Adrian went to take a shower. I walk to the livingroom and sit on the couch. I put Adrian's cup of coffee on the table, and start sipping from my cup of coffee.

I see Adrian walking towards me, He's drying his hair with a towel. I smile and say:"Morning sunshine." He grins and says:"Morning Lisa, did you sleep well?" I nod and say:"Which girl wouldn't wake up feeling good, after sleeping in the same bed as Adrian Ivankov?" He laughs and sits beside me, I give him his cup of coffee. He smiles and says:"So what are your plans for today?" I grin and say:"I want to train the pack, you never know what might happen." Adrian shakes his head and whispers:"Even though you act as iff you don't care, you still care alot about the pack."