This Smells Like Teen Spirit (part2)

Let's get this started :)

ps: Vasilissa's brother Christian looks like Drew Van Acker(*_*) Drew is too damn handsome...

When I met you in the summer

To my heartbeat sound

We fell in love

As the leaves turned brown

And we could be together baby

As long as skies are blue

You act so innocent now

But you lied so soon

When I met you in the summer

Summer - Calvin Harris~

Chapter 8: This Smells Like Teen Spirit (part 2)

Derek POV:

I stand from my chair and say to Isaac:"It's almost 3am, and the girls still haven't returned home." Isaac sighs and says:"Should we go see how they are?" Stiles shakes his head and says:"No, we can't didn't you hear what Lisa said. She said that's it's a girl's only night. So we're not allowed to interrupt them." Scott rolls his eyes and says:"Derek, let's go see how the girls are." I nod and say:"We should all go." Scott noddes and Liam says while yawning:"How are we going to find them? We don't know where they went?"

I sigh and say:"We need to follow their scent, each of you grab something that belongs to the girls." Stiles lifts an eyebrow and says:"I'm not a wolf, so Liam should follow Malia's scent." Liam noddes and I say:"Ok, let's get going." After a few minutes everyone was holding something that belonged to one of the girls. Jackson was holding a red dress that belongs to Lydia, he smells the dress and says:"I'm done." I nod and smell a tanktop that belongs to Vasilissa. I wonder what she's doing right now, I hope nothing happened to her. Scott and the others all shift. I grin and shift too, Time start following the girls scents.

We all leave the loft, and start running. Stiles and Liam get inside his jeep, and they drive away. The rest of the pack, all split up and start searching. I see Boyd looking worried, I run towards him and say:"What's wrong?" He sighs and says:"I'm worried about Cora." I grin and Boyd realizes what he said, he coughs and says:"I mean I'm worried about the girls." This guy loves my sister like nobody else, he would do anything for her in a heart beat. I put my hand on his shoulder and say:"Let's go, and don't worry about Cora. She's a strong girl, and a Hale after all." He smiles and noddes, we both start running. We all keep running til we arrive at the club.

Back to Vasilissa POV:

I was dancing with Erica, this girl is just like me. We love dancing, I smile and she smiles back. I immediattely stop smiling when I feel two hands on my waist. I turn around to see a blond haired guy, he smirks and whispers in my hair:"I love the way you dance." I lift an eyebrow and push hands away. He looks surprised I stand before him and say:"Don't touch me." He noddes and says:"I'm sorry, I've never dated a girl. And my friends told me this is the best way to find myself a girlfriend." I laugh and say:"Really?" He noddes and I go with hands through my hair, and say:"Your friends are idiots, what's your name?"He grins, this guy is handsome. He has blue eyes, and looks like the sort of guy who belongs in a library.

I chuckle and the guy says:"Frederick, but my friends call me rick." I smile and say:"So, Rick nice to meet you. I'm Vasilissa." He smiles and says:"Nice to meet you." I nod and he whispers:"Is the girl beside you single?" I knew Erica was listening, I look at Rick and say:"I don't know, she's secretive about that. She loves her privacy." He sighs and I say:"Why?" He sighs again and says:"Because she looks like a nice girl." I smile and see Erica smilling, I look at him and say:"I was just joking Rick, go talk to her." He smiles and says:"Thanks Vas..uhmm. I'm sorry what's your name again?" I chuckle and say:"Just call me Lisa, my friends call me that." He noddes and walks towards Erica, she smiles and Rick starts talking to her .