The Only Reason

A/N

I know I haven't updated this story in forever :'(

But I'm sure (I hope so) that you're going to like this chaper ;)

Let's get this started <3 

Vasillisa's POV:

I walk towards the kitchen and start preparing dinner. After an hour, there's roasted chicken, french fries, various sorts of salades, and alot more on the table. I smile and shout:"GUYS! DINNER'S READY!" I hear everyone running towards the livingroom. I grin and say to Liam:"You come and sit beside me." He smiles and sits beside me, I grab from each dish a bit. And put everything on one plate, then I give it to Liam. Stiles lifts an eyebro and says:"Why are you putting his food on plate for him?" I smile and say:"Because he's the youngest and he eats way too slow." Liam grins and says:"Thanx, you sound just like my mum."

I smile and say:"Well that makes happy." I feel two arms hugging me from behind, I chuckle and say:"You're back early Mr.Sexy wolf?" Derek gives me a kiss on my cheeks, and says:"Yeah, I finished training with Isaac and Scott." Isaac walks inside the livingroom and grins. I smile and say:"How did the training go?" Isaac grabs a chair and sits down, he then grabs a chicken leg and starts eating. I roll my eyes and say:"First reply to my answer, and then you can eat all you want."

Isaac grins and says:"You're chicken is just too damn delicious. Well the training went great, off course Derek kicked my ass as usual."  Stiles chokes on his french fries and Liam laughs and falls from his chair. I'm laughing with the rest of the pack, Isaac chuckles and says:"But one of these days, I'll kick Derek's ass for sure." Derek chuckles and says:"That would never happen." I sit on a chair, and sniff the air. I pinch my nose and say:"It stinks in here!" Isaac lifts an eyebrow and Scott says:"Maybe it's because we've worked out?" 

Derek shakes his head and says:"We took a shower right after we finished practice." get up from the table and say:"It really stinks in here, It makes me want to vomit." Jackson keeps staring at me and says:"It's been 2 weeks now after the full moon. And you haven't changed back, don't you think that's weird?" I nod and put my two hans on my nose and say:"Seriously, I'm going to open the window. I can't stand this smell." I walk towards the window and open it, then I turn around and feel dizzy. I sit on the couch and put my hand on my forehead.

Boyd looks at me and says:"Are you allright?" I shake my head and run towards the bathroom. I vomit everything I ate today, I sit down on the ground and lean against the wall. Derek stands at the door and says:"Vasillisa? What's wrong?" I look up at him and vomit again in the toilet. Derek puts his hand on my forehead, and says:"You're having a fever?" I breath heavy and say:"Just give me water." Derek noddes and runs towards the kitchen, he then comes back and gives me a bottle of water. I drink a mouthfull, and say:"Derek, call Deaton."

Derek grabs his cellphone and calles Deaton, after a few minutes he ends the call. And grabs me bridal style, he brings me back into the livingroom. And lays me down on the couch, Then he grabs a blanket and covers me. I shiver and pull the blanket tighter to me. Derek sits beside me and strokes my hair, Jackson stands beside me and says:"Maybe she's gaining back control of her body. And that's why she's sick now." I look up at him and say weakily:" I dunno, I just feel like crap." Derek looks sad at me, I smile weakily and hear someone knock on the door.

Isaac get's up from his chair and says:"Deaton is here." I nod and Isaac opens the door, Deaton get's inside the house and walks towards me. I smile and Deaton says:"You really don't look that well Lisa." I sigh and say:"Yeah, I also don't feel that good." Deaton chuckles and says:"Let's just see what you have." After a few minutes, Deaton has a huge smile on his face. I lift an eyebrow and say:"Why are you smiling? Am I gaining back control over my body?" Deaton noddes, Derek hugs me and says:"Finally."