Bad lil teacher| 4

Namjoon pov

Silent at the table, stressed out faces,just the sound of forks messing around, with the food. Nobody ever liked to talk about anything. Only dad spoke up about, if he needed to go out of the city for his business deals,and meetings. He always been that very cold person, worse to handle.

Not even sure, if father is selfless person. Ever since he got his new wife Elena, he seems stressed.Maybe could ask him after about it after dinner, if he like to talk.

My step brother Jackson, just started to push down plates around the floor. He talked in very pleading sad tone harshly. " why can't we never talk to each other? Are we family, or just way to cope until me,and Joon get married to some next millionaire.Then become depressed like you ,and mom."

My dad just left the room, with telling the maids to clean up the mess.

My brother started to cry, Dropping down on his knees. Hurrying to pick him up by the shoulders standing up, he just staright out sobs. Ever since father found out that Jackson was gay, by seeing him kiss  yugyeom in his room.

He stopped my brother, of helping him out in business , trashed his office, and made him forcefully be engaged to rich ceos daughter.

Jackson wanted to see Yugeyom so badly, but ever since dad hired body guards near, anywhere Jackson goes, he is scared that his love would get beaten up.

I feel useless to be honest, hopefully my friend Jimin will help. He is quite good with these sorts of problems.

As me, and brother went upstairs, where I make him fall asleep in his bed. By gently running my fingers in his hair, he soundly falls asleep. Truth be said Eversince my mother died , dad, and my step mom ever gave us any affection.

So me, and Jackson become each other's family.Only giving lots of love,and affection to each other.

I am not complaining actually, I am Very grateful to have someone that cares so much about me... as well Mr Jeon does.

As some people don't have anyone, that cares about them. I blush hard at remembering the perfect Mr Jeon, god Wish that could be girl, that way my father would have accepted Mr Jeon, but sadly can't.

As caught up in my moments saw my books, suddenly fell out of my bag. Looking inside my bag, start to panic as forgot my diary, that mother gave me as prestent.

Can't let anyone read my thoughts, or else I am screwed for life.

Storm out of the house to go to school again to ,Mr Min class where left my diary,cannot let anyone touch that diary.It's the only thing of mothers that was left in this house.

I love you so much mom, I promise to be a perfect son ,and take care of dad just as you wanted.

Jimin pov

"Ah yes Jimin! it's so good right there!" Yoongi arching his back into the seat, while I massage his shoulders "innocently( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" "sir you are so stressed ! You should lay down let me release those stress points."

Yoongi looks up at me with gentle sweet smile. " I would love to" he lays down on the small sofa near book self facing, his face down on the sofa.

Wild thoughts starts  irruption in my mind, all filled with Lenny faces of what desperately want to do to Yoongi.I  rub, and presses his hands going down from yoongis shoulders,  to above yoongis ass.

Yoongi lets out small whimper as he is turned on, by the bold moves going towards his ass.While I smirk, and grabbing yoongi ass feeling it all up, while lightly spanking it.

Yoongi shuts his eyes, and bites down hard on his Lower lip.

" J-Jimin ah stop this, it f-feels too good, but it's bad."Ignored yoongis beggging, and leans down whispering in yoongis lil ear.

"Babyboy loves my touch, and nothing is wrong with this. I am 18 years old, you understand?my lil precious kitten of teacher"

Cursing with the sight of Yoongi begging, and heated from his simple touches. Leaning down ,and bites down on Yoongis earlobe. Instantly pulled down yoongis pants ,surprised there was no underwear he had wore on.

"Tsk tsk you are bad kitten, wanting so badly every, bad thing to start with you soon as possible. It's even adorable that your cock is so tiny, it probably look cuter with light pink ribbon cockring,don't you think princess ?"

Yoongi whines, and bites down hard on his lip.As my dirty words, were getting Yoongi easily needy, and wet.

As gently kisses down on yoongis cheeks, circles my tongue around yoongis tight rim. pushes my tongue harshly in, wanting to taste every inch of yoongi.

As yoongi moans started to go high pitch up from, my tongue fucking him roughly.

He cums immediately untouched , after I hit his prostate bang on many times, as smirk widely, before pulling up yoongis trousers.

Turning around the Male for hot, and passionate kiss that yoongi whimpers. While pulling my hair for the pleasure being so much.

There was sudden knock on the door , yoongi ,and me immediately sit up like nothing happened.

Yoongi openeded the door flustered, after what happened with his dirty flirty sexy student Park Jimin. " Oh hi Namjoon, you needed something ? because Park Jimin is in detention right now, so it would disturb this detention."

Namjoon softly smiles to yoongi, before he speaks up "Sorry sir just hear to get special note book of mine, left in your classroom."

Yoongi invites Namjoon in, Where immediately recognises his diary, and quickly runs out with thank you to his teacher. Not even giving me glance of look to say hi, or anything.

He looked strange though.Looked quite shaken up like, he was doing something, he shouldn't have done.

Namjoon pov

As finally got my notebook, recognise Mr Jeon walking towards me with a smile.

" Hey Namjoon it's nice seeing you, but there is issue I need to talk about in my office tomorrow. Please reach school early for this talk as well , like to take you out as treat, just as friends. Don't worry it be very straight"He smirks while saying "staright" like he is mocking the word out loud.

He gave me quick gentle peck on my cheek. Before giving sticky note, saying the address ,and time to meet him tomorrow.

I am getting nervous as if he saw me, or not doing the dirty dirty.

Jungkooks pov

You have no idea what I saw Namjoon, and it was the hottest sight, have ever seen in my entire life.

Tsk tsk babyboy needs to be, taught how to be good boy.

I see you soon, my dirty lil adorable babyboy.

// side note this story does have plot, it be shown more clear, in the next few chapters.

There will be some sensitive scenes though, but not extremely sensitive.

I love you guys thank you, for any read or vote or comment is appreciated a lot.

Also sorry if this,chapter is bit too longer.