My lil seokie|8

Hoseoks pov

You know what's better than living everyday to just suffer ? surely is death. Hating myself  have done all my life so far, but taehyung made me taught me how to love myself.

Now cannot help myself be madly in love with him, can't betray the most precious person I love. Taehyung is my happiness. So how can I cheat on my happiness ? by acting fake to my feelings .

As was spacing out crying to myself. Tae suddenly knocks on my windows balcony. Rushingly opening the window before even saying anything, tae speaks up with small blush on his adorable squishy cheeks.

" B-Be my boyfriend I'm in love with you, so please be mine.  Promise to always try my best to make you happy" He smiles nervously looking down waiting for my answer.

Going on my tip toes,  lifting his chin, gave him quick peck on his lips. " I love you as well, and love to be your boyfriend. No doubt in my mind about that." As taehyung shows me his sweet boxy smile, then hugs me tightly in his arms.

we just sit down on the bed just enjoying each others warmth. Thinking maybe if tell taehyung about the mess I am in, somehow it all come together in place.

" T-taehyung need to tell you something, so our relationship not based on a lie." As taehyung smiles, and nods telling me to go ahead with what wanted to say.

" Ever since was child had hard time growing up. My family had bad ties with another family... so ever since that have been in debt with them. This..  may sound crazy but cannot get out of this debt , until I'm  21 years old or married. So this person wants me to seduce J-Jimin, because he can benefit it from exposing him as gay I suppose. Not to sure what he wants just guessing, because jimin is rich and all."

As seeing taehyung eyes sadden he holds my hand tightly. " I will help you okay no matter how bad the situation is, and trust you always no matter what. " Taehyung pecks top of my head he goes away quickly, as it is school night.

Taehyung is so perfect ... he cannot really love me right ? Mr Kim is always right no one can actually love me, because of how I look. Hopefully Mr Kim will leave my parents as well.

As turn around to open the door from the sudden knock see Mr Kim. He enters the room while trapping me against the wall .

"Came here to tell you better seduce Jimin....or else your parents will again see the disappointment of there son couldn't ... even save them again."

He widely smirks at me then walks away leaving me in shock. How can I be this weak?that cannot even save my parents.

Jungkooks pov

It's only been month since me and Namjoon started dating. But everything around me looks so much brighter.

It may sound cheesy , however if you ever have kim namjoon as yours , only then your life surely would make you the happiest person ever.

Waking up seeing Namjoons face on my chest. Couldn't handle myself seeing his adorable face, with soft kissable lips provoking me. Cupping his cheeks gently plant kiss on his lips.

Which becomes more heated when Namjoon wakes up, pulling me more to his gorgeous lips. Sitting up he automatically sits up as well on my lap.

Starting to kiss down on his, sun kissed tanned neck by slowly devouring him. By Marking him as mine with all hickeys trailing down his neck.

All Namjoon can do is moan beautifully with his back arching perfectly, his hands again pulling me towards into him more. The want ,and need he has for me makes me want to just kiss every square inch of his body.

However this moment stops when sudden phone call goes ringing. Sighing picking it up ,but smile softly seeing Namjoons cute apple cheeks are super red now.

He tried to get up but, by holding him firmly with one hand around his waist pulling him against my chest. His face so close to me with the innocent look of his messy hair, and puppy dog eyes.

I grunt in annoyance who ever called. Finally mustering hello in the phone. Call makes me confused, when hearing crying over the phone.

" M-mr Jeon is t-this you ?" Understating that this must be student, because of there small voice . " yes it's me. Who are you ? And why are you crying ?"

" I need to speak to n-namjoon please" Giving the phone to namjoon " H-Hi it's me Namjoon" After hearing some whispering, Namjoon puts down the phone while shaking lightly.

Bringing my baby in hug he starts to, loudly cry in my shoulder. " J-jackson is in h-hospital it's , because f-father got mad about me leaving. He  beat up Jackson. I need to see him please J- Jungkook."

Nodding in understating told Namjoon we will find way to see Jackson. As know his disgusting father may want to trap my innocent baby.

By doing such sickening move of hurting another son of his. Firstly need to plan this out all wisely without, Namjoon getting hurt in any sort of way.

// Side note : Will try to update more sooner <3 Thank you guys for all your support, sorry exams season makes me quite busy.