Heated|15

Jungkooks pov

Namjoon is lost in his little precious mind . Smirking towards his innocent appearance is mocking the fact that hours ago he just lost his virginity.

" Well well see you slept well Joonie " Start to make predatory steps towards him, as he blushes beautiful pink . Start to hover over his beautiful lean body, gripping his chin to look at me " Never look away from me".

Namjoon whimpers slightly with need as, press down my lips onto his plump sinful lips. Savouring the sweet addicting taste that is Kim Namjoon.

"God I can't ever get enough of you" Grunting softly in frustration, my thumb trails over Namjoon bottom lip as, he unconsciously licks over the tip of my thumb.

With his wide innocent eyes was too much of sight, too look at. Groaning I pick up Namjoon off the bed. " Get on your knees sweetheart, let me use your pretty little mouth". Namjoon softly moans with small tears appearing at the corner of his eyes. He immplaintly went on his knees immediately.

My  innocent boy was palming my clothed cock could not help, but tug on his soft locks of hair. All of sudden there was loud knock on the bedroom door. " Jungkook I need to talk to you ! It's urgent !" Damnit Lisa had to come at this time.

Shaking my head at this I picked up Namjoon , and tucked him in my bed softly planting kiss on my angels forehead.

" Aww please don't pout like that. I come back soon. Sorry my sister needs to talk about something really urgent"

Running out the door and, closed it shut I see lisa sitting on the coach bitting her nails furiously. Got near by pillow, and threw it at her hair. " God ! Jungkook stop messing around this is serious. Do you know how long it takes to straighten my hair this well??? !!! "

smiling at her slightly I ruffle up her hair. "Sorry sis but what's, so urgent that you came this early to my house ?" Lisa holds both of my hands tightly which, freaked me out a bit as she never be this nervous.

" There is rumour going out that  dad is going to marry you off to some Min Yoongi Guy." After all I did for father accepting to take of his company so well. He repays me like this was still confusing me.

Why after all these years he decided on this day ? The day finally made Namjoon mine. " Don't  worry lisa I  talk to father tomorrow... I need to do something important today"

Lisa smiles a bit to encourage me as she pulls me big hug. " Sorry I got mad yesterday over the fact you let father control you like that."

Glad after father getting married second time he was able to, give me great sister like Lisa. Then thought came to me that my poor Namjoon has been alone for so long.

As return to open the door see Namjoon in bed but, his face hidden from me " Hey.. Namjoon.. did you hear what said downstairs"

Namjoon gets up crawling in my lap and,  hugging me so tight as if I might disappear.

" Please don't let me go after, my mum ... you was the only that showed me that I can be happy again ". Ruffling up his hair softly start to chuckle gently near his ear.

" Joonie will not ever leave you. I be fool to leave you ever. Besides didn't you get my letter that reached you." Namjoon looks up at me confused. " I - I never got any letter"

"Namjoon who gave you your luggage when you left Korea ?"

" Hoseokie .. he somehow has to pay back father for something. Then he just disappeared with Taehyung. Why you ask ?"

" I have strange feeling about this, but let's remain secret until find a way out for us Joonie." Namjoon rests on my shoulder, while the morning feels restless already with everyone that surrounding us so quickly. We must be strong whatever comes in our way.