The Kims|6

Namjoons pov

" Hey.. dad you called me to come downstairs." Then when looked to see in the living room there was surprisingly, Jin hyung,and older guy.

I knew him from dad, that brings him here a lot to work with. He never introduce himself to me though . " Hey Jin hyung, what you doing here ..?"

My father started to smile widely, but it seemed very less genuine. " Son this is the Kims, it's quite amusing they have the same last names as us. Seems quite destined right ?"

Couldn't really understand which game dad, is going to play with our lifes now. " Dad what you trying to say?"

He hands me a quite large envelope, as I take out the card. See it loud, and clearly of  saying:

You are welcome to come visit the engagement of Kim Seokjin, and Kim Namjoon on the 28th of...

Started to become dizzy. Seokjin quickly hands me some water,  gulp it down quick. While finally find, my balance standing up. " Dad but when, and why is this decided?  ..."

He ignores my words, and starts to laugh with Mr Kim.

" Son doing something really wonderful for you, and you are asking why ?  My son you are going to get married to Seokjin, one of the most amazing brilliant sons, of our fine business man Mr Kim. You would be so proud of your husband !"

Cannot believe what I am hearing.He is not against gay men simply, because there are rich. He wants me to marry someone don't even love !

As Mr Kim rushes out of the excuse, having important business. Seokjin just smiles so widely on this, matter , and waves bye at me. Why is Jin hyung  so happy?! Does Seokjin want this marriage ?! Cannot understand, how can Seokjin agree to something like this?.

As was lost in my thoughts, father spoke up to me loud enough. " Look Namjoon you better not cause any trouble. Agree with marriage all the way through. Atleast getting you married, to your own type... those fags."

How can this get any worse, first he stops Jackson from seeing yugyeom.Now he is stopping me to have, fair future of mine to have control over. Somehow Jackson manages to talk to yugyeom, by Jimin sneaking him in.

But he said mom doesn't want gay son, so does this mean did father lie to me?.

I want mom back. As go on the floor, holding my knees by my chest crying, out my heart out loudly. Repeating saying, don't want this please, save me mom. Just want simple future where, could make my own business.

That could help charity as much as it can.As  well especially cancer research,mother thought cancer defined her, but no her strong will power did, which I dont have.

He even took one thing that actually, could have made me happy all my life, Mr Jeon. Cannot loose him like, lost mother.Promise to make this right sir.

Marching up to my dads room knocking furiously, he opened the door glaring at me " Did you lie to me about mom hating,on homosexual people ?" He kept quite clecnching his fists.

" Yes so what ? Don't want some trash, as gay son. That bitch always loved by everyone. She had the fame, money, beauty, and brains. But she turned out to be lesbian. One day she said she has fallen in love, with some ugly poor woman! She said she didn't want to cheat on me, so she demanded for divorce. However her dumb lover died in car accident, it was great to see that, she deserves to suffer. She thought that being with her sons, she be happy forever. However karma chosen,  for her death. I am glad she is dead !"

After everything my father had said, he is not even worth to be called father. He is disgusting person, and have no idea how my mother, ever loved this kind of man.

Just slapped him across the face hard. He was about to punch me, but dodged, and ran away down stairs quick as possible, out the door.

luckily had my fathers keys with, started up the car quickly out the gate. Before it would actually close. Don't really know how the guards didn't, see me running past them. This might be my lucky day, but don't know where to go.

Maybe Mr Jeon might be at school , because I know can't go at Jimins house.His parents are quite strict, and send me back home. As Park in front of school, was glad enough that, school doors where open still.

Saw Mr Jeon coming out the classroom, locking it up. " Namjoon ? What you doing here ?" As ran towards him, he puts his brief case on the floor.While hug him tightly in my arms. " Thank you for always being here, for me sir. I love you so much" . He starts rubbing circles on my back, to calm me down from all, the crying I was doing.

" it's okay baby don't worry. I love you so much too, what's wrong though ?" How can though, risk Mr Jeon. As lost in thoughts he starts to caress, my cheek. Gently smiling at me in reassuring, that it was okay to say.

" My father wants me to marry off to, Seokjin that I don't even love.Didn't even get asked, if wanted to marry now . He also lied to me my entire life, about my mothers life, and promises. Even treated her so badly, when she got cancer.Was so mad thinking that to even trusted the man, my mom used to praise a lot about. so slapped him hard, and shouted at him for doing such wrong things. He was going to hit me, but ran away quick. Now I am here ,because feel safe around you."

Letting out light sigh with, small giggle with how much of, mess my life is right now. Mr Jeon sadly smiles at me, but then holds my hand tightly. " Don't worry Namjoon. I am here by your side no, matter what.Lets go at my place quick so, your father doesn't find you."

Jungkooks pov

As Namjoon drove behind my car to my place , secretly hiding his fathers car, in abandon alley way. He sat on the sofa in awe, looking around my home.

" Hopefully you feel at home here, baby, are you hungry ?" He shakes his head as no, as was going to get up to find some clothes for him.

He grabs corner of my blazer, with gentle tug. "All my life have been doing, what thought made my family happy. Never thought about myself. You made me learn how it's, okay to be selfish sometimes. Right now want to be selfish, so selfish that want to be your boyfriend. So no one else can, take away from me, my mr perfection ."

Smiling widely at Namjoon, accepting to be my boyfriend. Kept saying thank you to him. While peck gently all, over his face " My baby only, nothing can change that now" He giggles cutely, making my heart ache.

His eyes start to suddenly, fills up with fear.As my door is knocked loudly.

//Side note: Thank you so much guys for the read,also  votes.

This got me happy as well, thank you even if it's for day getting #20 for bottomnamjoon

This got me happy as well, thank you even if it's for day getting #20 for bottomnamjoon. I am greatful for it !(*'︶'*)╯♡

May be slow updates, but promise try my best ,to give more chapters quicker !