Mr Kim|7

Jungkooks pov

As quickly told Namjoon to hide in the basement, while attend the door. Gathering all my strength, and will power opened the door, holding kitchen knife behind my back.

But all I saw was Seokjin with, massive annoying smile across his face. He then hands me large envelope.

" In here is the best thing that is going to happen to me so far, and would certainly love it if you join this special event." As opened up the card it was invitation of Jins , and Namjoons engagement.

Controlling my anger to not straight up beat this dickhead up was overwhelming, but with sigh I gave my own witty comment.That will shut him up for days.

" Well that's nice, it's really is sad that you don't have any friends to give this to , because truth be said they really only like you simply because you are rich. That's great you feeding your fake friends, and as well having lover that will not love you ever is certainly really precious. Thank you for making my day, Seokjin now bye!"

Slapping the door in his face while throw the card in the bin, sit on the coach sighing how much of long day it has been .

Quickly go bring Namjoon upstairs, staright away hugging him tightly in my arms. " W-who was it Mr Jeon no one hurt you right ?" He said with teary fulled eyes, with his really sad pouty lip out.

Smiling sadly over how broken he looked just over something little... really means he is way too precious for this world. Cupping his cheek reach down, and kiss away his tears.

" No baby don't cry, or else I cry as well" He immediately start saying no he won't cry,was so adorable my heart starts pound so hard at his actions. " It was just Seokjin giving me that dumb card that he gave you before."

Nodding slowly understanding what I said, he quickly pecks my cheek while blushing a little. " Awe baby what was that for ?"

He smiles, and makes me sit down on the couch again.He holds up my pinky finger crossing, with his even way smaller pinky finger.

"Just wanted to kiss the best boyfriend could ever have. also now promise me if my father ever found us, you will tell him gave you money to protect me in your house, and that t- there is n- nothing between us."

How can Namjoon think I leave him like this. He is already breaking down to thought of, saying there is nothing between us.

" Sorry Namjoon cannot promise that, even if my life is at risk, I promise you won't lose me. Not going anywhere far from you that's all, I will promise for this."

Namjoon pouts while turning away his face from me. Start chuckling at his endless cute behaviour, picking him up in my arms gently, while he blushes looking away.

As made him sit on the bed quickly, pecks his lips.

While doing bad aegyo saying please forgive your jungkook. He giggles sweetly as always, and hugs me again while rubbing his back with circles.

" I sleep on the sofa baby, but you just sleep on my bed. There some t shirts to sleep in , that might be okay for you." He then again tugs on my shirt gently " stay with me please"

Seeing his puppy dog eyes couldn't say no to him, and take out my night clothes. He blushed a little, and turned around.

while I smirk changing into my clothes seeing his , urges to not turn around was overwhelming . Could  see it by the way, he was nervously tapping his foot, and clenching his small fists.

When turn him around while holding on to his shoulders, his eyes are closed tightly, while his pretty long eyelashes land on his cheeks down. As taking in his stunning beauty, was making my breath hitch. Quickly peck on his nose to tell him to, open his eyes.

He looks down shyly as, bending down to his ear start whispering " baby go change into my clothes I promise, try not to look when I turn around." As step away his face is now fully on red, as he probably thinking I turn around, while he is changing.

May used to be fuckboy, but now in love with him, can't use my temptation against my innocent baby. As he was done changing he tapped my shoulder.

Simply picked him up bridal style, laying him down gently on the bed. Then possessively wrap my arms around him, falling asleep by his sweet warmth.

Mr kims pov...

"Oh my look at what we have here, Jung Hoseok." Hoseok looks down with teary eyes with his hands into tight fists, why he nervously taps his foot a bit.

" w-why did you call me here I t-thought, gave you all the money." Snickering at his dumb comment thinking, would ever be done with boy who ruined my life?

" You are my toy can do whatever, I want with you. Firstly want you to make Park Jimin your boyfriend, don't care what it takes for him to be yours. Do everything to make him yours, show your disgusting body. Don't know just do it, then I tell your next orders."

As he looks up with pleading eyes " please I do anything else not this, I am happy with someone else. In love with him, can't betray him."

Sighing at his gay bastard not understanding, what need to happen right now. " Make Jimin your boyfriend, or else you know who die, and the blood will be on your hands."

Hoseok gets throw out by my guards, while smirk to myself how fun this game will be now. As hear Hoseok pleading, as he gets dragged out"Mr Kim no,don't do this!.."