I hate you |12

Namjoons pov

"I want to break up, and that's final after all you just fucking your students for fun. You probably leave me, after fucking me. Dad was always right, I don't know how really cruel you are."

Jungkook looked down at the ground, while I yelled at him. Really did not mean what had said to him.

But now everything has changed truly sorry Jungkook. So have to hurt you in this way. Please do remember I love you so much.

He spoke up while crying out loud " Please Joonie stay with me. Promise you I have changed. Only love you, and you are not just any student. You are my precious joon that I love more than anything".

Couldn't look him in the eyes anymore. My  father was calling me in the parking area to come home with him. Simply saying goodbye to Jungkook I run away in the car.

Jungkook tries to run after me, but the car drove away quickly from my love.

" Proud of you son" Father said to me giving the biggest smile ever saw on, this cold hearted man. Want to scream for help so badly, but I am so helpless that no one can truly help me.

Jimin was long gone as my best friend.  Taehyung won't answer my messages apparently him, and Hoseok are super clingy busy to even notice anyone.

So again I am back again at being alone. Used to talk to Jackson about everything even about my big secrets of how depressed got, after my mother died.

Then my doctor considered me to go to therapist. After I couldn't even get out of bed without someone literally pulling me out.

I couldn't sleep for days was like hell, constantly going through mental break down.

However father said it wouldn't look good if went to rehab or therapist. As my illness was not consider good enough for the business world.

Seems like Jackson didn't even think how hurt I would get. After so he betrayed me like this, by playing with my feelings. Well played Jackson he surely is happy ruining my life further on.

As we reached home my father gave me some papers to sign on. Reading them throughout he made agreement where If I did try contract jungkook in any sort of romantic way he would leak the video.

Father cannot even talk to me about this anymore. I see how much he is disgusted about me being gay. But he wouldn't care about this unless jungkook was rich.

It did not matter to him that jungkook is the only reason I live now ,and was my happiness was only him. Until now he is not mine anymore.

Signing up the papers, father gave me file of his business deals to handle. I guess maybe just making myself be in business won't have time to deal with pain, atleast something good is happening.

Jungkooks pov

Still do not ... understand, how can he break up with me so sudden ? I have been trying to call , and text him. When tried to go to his address he apparently is now moved all the way to America.

As his watch man kept screaming at me to leave for being crazy enough, staying whole night thinking joon might appear. Just glance of his face seeing he is okay would make me the happiest man ever.

There was sudden knock on my door opeing it saw Hoseok panting heavily, which I guessed from running. " c- can I come in please sir ?"

Sighing heavily opening the door wide enough to Hoseok walk in. He looks around the living room searching for something eagerly.

" I am very sorry disturbing your time at home sir,  but can you please give me all of Namjoons luggage .. he had some very expensive items he wanted to keep."

I found some relief that maybe Hoseok could help me finding Namjoon.

" I give you the luggage, but please give me Namjoons address , or new phone number, or address so keep in contact with Namjoon."

Was so desperate to feel, hear, and smell my little flower. Even few seconds of call of his would keep me sane for long time.

" Sorry ... cannot tell you anything. His  father is evil, and he ruin everything for me. Especially for who I love, and cannot again lose that. Goodbye sir. Namjoons servants are arriving soon, please do make sure you pack his luggage."

I have never seen Hoseok act so grim towards anyone. He was even dressed quite weird his outfit was casual 'boys'-clothing. Rather than his babypink girly clothing.

Rushing towards Namjoons luggage I slip in one my jumpers he loves to wear daily of mine. 

With ofcourse small letter to just let him know , after everything that has happened I cannot ever forget him.

Somehow I have gotten promotion of being head of all the subjects in school. Something didn't feel right as the school knows, doing teacher occupation as tempoapry job.

Proving my father I am able to take over our art business. Is by doing the most simple, but difficult job which is teaching. Especially now I am getting offers of my art pieces starting from million.

Thought finally be able to prove myself towards  Namjoon. That I can take care of him fully without his shitty father.

Maybe if Namjoon is for me, he will come back for me. I will become the best man for you Namjoon, just wait for me my eternal love. Far as I know you can never truly, hate me Kim Namjoon.