Chapter 2

*loud thunder rumbles*

I shot open my eyes and raise up in my bed, it's just now 8:12 a.m. I look out my window and see it's very cloudy and looks like it's gonna rain hard.And I have to walk to work today, yay *note sarcasm*. I groan,and slide my legs off the bed and head to my kitchen for breakfast. I'm so tired today I almost don't feel like going to work but I have to because I don't have a car and I need to save up for one.

As I pull out my favorite cereal my phone starts to ring, I put my cereal on the table and speed walk to my phone that is in my bedroom. Once there I pick up my phone and see it's my bff, Kameron. I slide it to answer.

"heyy! what's up?!"

"Hii! um nothing really just bored and wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?"

"Oh..I have to go to work today Kam...but you can come with me, if you want?"

"yea sure I'll come pick you up in about thirty minutes, sound good?"

"yep sounds great see ya then!"

"ok bye!"

"bye"

I hung up and put down my phone,and decided to go ahead and get dressed. I searched through my closet and found my gray 'My Little Pony' t-shirt and my black ripped skinny jeans. I hurried up and threw them on and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a cut little messy bun, then I ran down stairs and made me a bowl of cereal.

After I ate I heard my door open and close, I got up and put my bowl in the sink and went to see who came in. As I walked around the corner I saw Kameron.

"uh hi"

"Oh Hiii Rose!"

"don't you knock?"

" I did...well I knocked and came in."

"oh..ok"

I walked to my bedroom and got my phone and wallet, I walked back to where Kam was.

"are you ready?"

"yep..lets go"

She smiled and went towards her car, I locked my door and chased her to her car. We got in fast because it was raining really hard. But the drive there to the cafe wasn't too long, or boring, because we sang random songs the whole way.

It's kinda fun working there because it was my mom and dad's cafe but they died when I was only 7, so it brings back memories some good and some bad. But anyways, my sister, Jessica, she lives with our cousin, Carter. They are something else, their so weird and dorky but I love them to death.

As we pulled up I grabbed an umbrella and hurried up and I ran for the doors and left Kameron there at the car. I heard yelling at me for doing that and plus I have her only umbrella. I opened the door and walked in and saw Jessica and Carter and the counter,there was a few other people there too.

"Hey guys!"  I said to both of them smiling,

"hey sis!" Jess said to me smiling

"hello Rose!" Carter said smiling also

They came and gave me a hug and then the bell jingled, we turned around and saw a soaking wet,and very upset Kameron. uh oh.

"Rosalie! Why in the hell would you leave me in the pouring rain, without an umbrella!?!?!?"

"Uh because I wanted to get in here fast cuz it was raining?"

"so you just leave me?"  she said throwing her hands out and furrowing her eyebrows.