Chapter 11

*Flashback*

*Luke's P.O.V*

I have been dating Lesley for 5 weeks and I really like her, and right now I'm walking with Kameron to meet up Ashton, Rosalie, and Lesley. We were just talking about random things until she looked at me and frowned.

"what's wrong?"

"I-I just um....no its nothing" she said looking down

I stopped walking and pulled her back to stop."Kameron what is it?" I asked,and she looked at me and took a step back and said "I really like you but I know you don't like me back so yeah...I'm sorry bye" she said quickly and took off. I stood there processing what she said and then ran after her. Once I got to her I stopped us again,"Kameron, why didnt you tell me before I got with Lesley?" I exclaimed. "I don't know Luke!" she said getting upset "well I liked you too I just didn't know!" I said back. "well it's too late now because your with Lesley! and your happy with her!" she stomped off, I pulled her int me and kissed her and she hesitated but kissed back. I pulled away and walked off to find everyone with her behind me.

*End Flashback*

*still Luke's P.O.V*

We got in the car and I got nervous,and Kameron must have noticed and rubbed my hand."Luke are you ok?" she asked sweetly "um no I'm not" I honestly replied. "what's wrong?" "it's just that...am I taking advantage of you?" I say slowly. "what?!?! no why would you think that?!?" she looked at me and raised her eyebrow," I don't know, it's just that like as soon as I broke up with Lesley, we been...ya know doing stuff. I mean it's fun and great but I just think that I'm taking advantage of you!" I say looking at the road,"Luke your not making me do anything I don't wanna do, so there for your not taking advantage of me, it's fine, but we can take a break and just hang out as friends?".

"no...not as friends" I parked at the hospital and looked at her. "then as what?" she asked softly, I leaned in and kissed her sweetly and pulled back and said " as a couple" I smiled and she smiled back and we walked in the hospital hand in hand.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

After that talk with Rosalie, it felt like my whole world just broke apart. I had my head in my hands and just stayed there with Carter without Jessica because she was with Rose. I hear walking and look up to see Luke and Kameron sped walking down the hall, I get up and see their holding hands.

"oh thank God y'all are here,and what happened between you two?" I asked looking at their hands

"long story, what happened to Rosalie?!" Kameron said

I told her everything that happened,and she just broke down crying, and we all comforted her until she stopped. She went in once Jessica came out and visited Rosalie, and then I decided to go back in there and talk to her again.

I walk into her room and she tenses up a little, and I smile and she shyly smiles back."Hi Rosalie" I say softly,"uh hi...Alex?" she asked,I felt my heart break into when she didnt even remember my name."Actually it's Ashton,but you would always call me Ash" I grinned at the thought and she kinda smiled."so who all do you remember?" I sat down in the chair and just listened to her.

"I remember Carter,my cousin,um Jessica,my sister,and Kameron, my best friend." she said answering my question.

"well why don't you remember me?" i asked a little more rude than I intended

"I-I d-don't know!" she started tearing up when a small tear left her eye,I  reached out towards her which made her flinch,so I went slowly and wiped her tear away. I wanted to know why she remembered everyone but me...well she didn't remember the guys but still. The nurse came in and told us that she can go home today but we have to be careful with her. I nodded and the nurse put some medicine in her arm that made her really sleepy and loopy.

Her eyes started to shut when she opened them and started panicking,and the nurse was already gone. It scared me so I called the nurse in and she gave her a shot.

*Rosalie's P.O.V.*

When the nurse gave me the shot, I found it really hard to get focas on people,but it didn't calm me down so the nurse called in more and I started to forget what happened before the nurses came and I couldn't remember.everything went quiet and yelling was all I could hear, I knew I was still in the hospital,the nurses trying to push out a tall, muscular boy, he looked about he was in his late teens or early twenties.

They finally got him to the door when my vision got really blurry. And the last thing I heard was "Please,try to remember me, Rosalie! Please!"

Then the room became dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ugh I'm writing this and I'm freaking nervous about what's happening! lol