Chapter 16

*Kameron's P.O.V*

I wake up to yelling and screaming, and it's coming from my mom and sister. oh boy. I drag my feet outta bed and place them on my soft warm carpet. I yawn, and stand up and as soon as I stand up my phone buzzes, I look at my screen and Luke texted

Lukey: hey babe, today me and Ashton wants you and Rosalie to meet some friends of ours! Let's all meet at the cafe! say around 2:30? ok bye ;)

I text him back saying ok thats fine, I put my phone down,and walk to my closet. I grab a shirt that has a panda on it and some skinny jeans that are black. I also grab my panties and a bra, and go to the bathroom, I set eveything on the counter and start to get undressed. As I get undressed my little sister comes in and shoots me with a water gun with freezing cold water, I scream and she just laughs and runs off. "LYNZI!!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I shake my head and turn on the water to where it's not too cold and not too hot, I get in and let the warm water run over my body.

*After shower*

I step out and wrap my towel around my body, and walk to my bedroom and see I have a text from Rosalie.

Rosie: heyy Ash just texted me, and we have to meet at a cafe?

me: uh yea your cafe!

Rosie: I have a cafe?

me: yea you do

rosie: oh ok thats awesome hurry and come pick me up!!

me: ok be there in 30

I put my phone down and start to get dressed and everything.

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

Well that's new, I really didn't remember owning a cafe. I put my phone down and decided to make a sandwich. I made it and sat down to eat, while I waited for Kameron to come pick me up. After I finish I clean up and I hear a knock on the door, I get up and see Kameron through the window, I open the door and she smiles and we walk to the car. She started driving to the cafe and once we got there,we saw Ashton and Luke and 5 other boys, and 4 girls. I walked in with Kameron behind me, and Ashton looked over and smiled, "hey guys!" he said hugging me and smiling at Luke who was hugging Kameron.

"hey, um who r they?" I asked looking at the 5 boys and 4 girls

Ashton looked over and his eye lit up "oh I wanted you to meet One Direction and their girlfriends!" They all looked at me and smiled and I smiled back when a pretty blond came up to me excited.

"Hi! I'm Perrie and this is Eleanor, Sophia, and Ca'Sonne! she said pointing to each one

"hi I'm Rosalie and this is Kameron!" I said smiling

"nice to meet you two!" Ca'Sonne said

I smiled and said "nice to meet y'all too" then Ashton smiled and looked at the boys. They walked up to me and introduced their selves,first a cute curly haired boy with green eyes comes up and smiles."hello love I'm Harry!" he said cheerfully "hi I'm Rosalie" I kinda blush and he smiles "nice to meet you!"."Nice to meet you too Harry!" He walks off to Kameron and then a blond boy with pretty light blue eyes comes up and asks what my name is and I tell him, an the says his name is Niall and he's dating Ca'Sonne, Then they all met me and I learned that the black haired guy with dark brown eyes is Zayn and he's getting married to Perrie, and then a light brown haired boy with lighter brown eyes is Liam and he's dating Sofia last but not least a boy with brown hair and blue eyes is Louis and he's dating Eleanor.

We all sit down and my sister Jessica comes up and says "do y'all want anything?" she smiled and I saw Harry's eye light up with excitment. "uh c-can I get some water? please" she smiles at him and nods,she walks off and gets it and brings it back and he gets up and they walk off.

We all talked and got to know each other, and I really like all the girls and I think Kameron does too. Liam stands up and says "well um we have to go or we're gonna miss our flight to England, it was nice meeting you Kameron and Rosalie!" he said smiling and giving us hugs. Everyone said their goodbyes to each other except for the girls, Perrie was saying goodbye to Zayn and Ca'Sonne to Niall and Sophia to Liam and Eleanor to Louis and Harry to my sister. The boys walked out saying bye and then left towards the airport.

"So y'all are staying?" Kameron asked them

"yes so maybe we can all hang out more?" Eleanor said sweetly

We all nodded and before I knew it Carter was closing the cafe for the night, and I suggestedwe all have a sleepover tonight and they agreed. Me,Kam,Jessica,and Sofia got into Kam's car while Carter,Eleanor, Sophia and Ca'Sonne got into Carter's car since the boys took the only car the rest of the girls came in.

We arrived at my house and we all got out and went inside. I got compliments from everyone and I thanked them and told them they could go sit anywhere, they walked off and sat on the couch and chair and some on the floor. I popped some popcorn and it made one big bowl so I popped two more and Carter helped me pass the bowls out, she sat down and we started watching The Vow. And let's just say by the end we were all crying, so we just put in 21 Jump Street and we watched the second one after we were done with the first one.

After it was over everyone was tired I got lots of pillows and blankets and gave them to the girls, Perrie and Eleanor slept on the couch and Sophia slept in the huge chair with Ca'Sonne. I slept with Jessica and Kameron slept with Carter cuz it was cold and we didnt want anyone to sleep on the floor, we fell asleep after a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heeyyy! um how was this chapter? it prolly sucked but I just wanted to update so I'll try agian soon and plz follow LukesShouldersDoe and read her story and plz vote for both of our stories!

ok goodnight!