Chapter 14

*Rosalie P.O.V.*

I stood up and Ashton was snoring loud, I laugh to myself a little and my stomach starts to cramp. oh great. I go to the bathroom and do my business and, of course today I have to be on my period and I don't have any supplies. I think of what I could do and there is nothing, so I call for Ashton. I heard him shuffle around and then I heard a loud thud.

"Ash? Are you ok?" I asked through the door

"uh, yea I'm fine....what did you need babe?"

I blushed even though he couldn't see and I'm glad he cant see me " uh I need a huge favor" I hesitantly said

"sure, what ever you need babe"

"I need some, uh, personals, pretty please." I shut my eyes and exhaled, this is so embarrassing

"uh, yea I can get you some. I'll be right back" he said grabbing his keys

"thank you Ash!" I yelled before I heard the door close

I sat there and relized I'm stuck here until he gets back. lovely.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

I walked out the front door and got in my car, I drove to he store and thought about what I needed and I really don't know what girls use. I mean I know what they look like but I don't know what kind. I speed walk to that section and search and I give up and call Calum since he has the older sisters. I take my phone out  and call him, after about four rings he picks up.

"hellooo?" he says dragging out the 'o'

"Hi Cal, can you help me with something?" I asked biting my nail, a little

"sure buddy, what's up?" he asked giggling a little

"well I need to get some things for Rosalie, but I dont know what kind to get her"

"ohh, is it personal things?" he asked

"yes it is, and I thought to call you because you have two older sisters"

"well lucky for you Mali is here, hang on and I'll put her on"

"ok" I say and wait and pick up a box of tampons and look over and see a old women look at me confused and grab her tampons and hurried and left. oh God this is embarrassing. I heard mali start talking about different kinds and types and which is the best and I finally pick it out and grab some other stuff on my way out.

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

I sat there on my phone playing Temple Run,and it's starting to aggravate me. I quit playing and download a different game called Candy Crush Saga, its more fun than Temple Run. After about an hour I heard the front door open and close, I sighed and heard Ash put the keys down.

"Rose? I got some stuff for you!" he said walking to my bathroom door

he knocked and said "here ya go love" I opened the door a little to where he couldnt see in but I could grab my peraonals.

"Thanks Ashton" I smiled

"Anytime Rose"

After I did my business I washed my hands and walked out, I saw Ashton sitting on the couch and there was ice cream, chocolate,  popcorn,  and my favorite movie was playing, which was 'If I Stay'. And I smiled and sat beside him, he smiled and asked me if I liked ut and I just smiled big and shook my head up and down like a idiot.  He giggled and played the movie, and half way through it I was already crying. Ashton wrapped his arm around me and we cuddled, when the movie was over all the junk food was practically gone. Ash got up and threw the rest away, and came and sat back on the couch.

"So what do u wanna watch next?" He asked

"Umm how bout a Christmas movie? Ya know since its so close to Christmas, I like the Christmas season" I replied honestly

He nodded and searvhed through the movie thingy and put in 'Elf', I love this movie too! He sat back beside me and we watched Christmas movie all night until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I had to write half of this on my phone so if I have any mistakes I'll re write it later, and sorry if it was short. But bye for now