Chapter 6

"Everybody's on the same page,no new chapters, we'll never change. Everybody wants to be cool. Yes they do, I'm just like them, but I won't be no fool. I guess I could waste all my time and my money just trying to look right,But it doesn't change who I am in my heart if I look like a dime" I softly sang while picking at my guitar softly, I wrote it down on a piece of paper and put my guitar up. I pushed my blonde hair away from my face and went outside to sit when I got a phone call from my mom.

Me: hey mom!

Mom: hi sweetie! how are you?

Me: im great how about you?

mom: im lovely, i miss you so much!

me: its ok...how's Ireland?

mom: its really pretty

I smiled at that and we talk about a lot of stuff,I told her about Ashton and about Kameron and my sister and cousin,that I havent seen in a few days. We talked for about an hour and then she had to go because it was getting late where she is.

I looked at the clock and it was 5 o'clock so I decided to get start getting ready for my date with Ashton. I looked through my closet and found my cute gray t-shirt that said 'Always Be Yourself Unless You Can be a Unicorn the be a unicorn!',and my jean shorts which aren't too short. I walk to my bathroom and put on light make-up such as mascara and eyeliner,and a little,tiny bit of blush.

I smile at myself and walk out to put on my clothes, I lay out my clothes and put them on, and throw my pj's that I had on in the laundry basket. I search for my purple converse and put them on and then I look at the clock again and it's only 6:34, so I have about an hour or two to spare.

I walk to my couch and sit down to watch tv and turn on my favorite movie, 'The Maze Runner'. It's a really good movie, I sit back into the couch and watch the show until it was over. After it was over, I got very anxious, I check the clock for the third time and it read 7:46. So Ashton should be here soon, I smiled and thought about how much I like him bu then I feel sorry for Kameron because Luke had a date with another girl and Kam really, really liked Luke. I got up and walked to my kitchan and got me a snack. Once I finished my snack, I heard the doorbell go off,so I hurry to the door. I saw Ashton standing there smiling with a bouquet of roses. I smiled back and stepped to the side to let him.

"hey Rosalie!" he said cheerfully smiling

"hi Ash" I replied smiling"these are for you" he smiled handing me the roses

I gladly take them "thank you Ashton, you didn't have to do that"

"yes I did, I didn't want to show up without anythng romantic" he winked

"well I appreciate it a lot Ashton" I smiled and hurried and put them in a water filled vase. I walked back over to Ashton and we left, as we were walking down the driveway he turned to me and asked me the cutest thing ever.

"c-can I hold your hand please?" he asked blushing a little

"of course!"

I smiled and he took my hand and intertwined it with his,and we walked to the car. He opened my door and then hopped in the driver's side and started the car and then we drove off to, I don't even know where we are going. My favorite song came on the radio and I told Ashton and he turned up the radio and I started to sing out the lyrics not caring that Ash was with me. When it was over Ashton looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked grinning

"I didnt know you could sing that good" He said turning his attention back to the road

"Well I'm not that good but I do like writing songs I just don't really like singing" I said honestly

"Well I think you sing beautiful and I would love to hear one of your songs" he said eyes still on the road