Chapter 15

*Ashton's P.O.V*

I woke up and Rosalie was beside me sleeping peacefully, and I just stared at how beautiful she is. I gently brushed some hair out of her face and she smiled and said 'Ash, its rude to stare' she giggled a little and yawned. I laughed a little and nodded, as she sat up. I looked at the time and it was 12:14 p.m.

"Hey Rose?"

"Yea Ash" she sat up and looked at me

"I really need to go home" I smile

She nods, and I stand up along with her, I wrap my arms around her neck, because I'm a lot taller than her. She wraps her arms around my waist and we stay like this for about 3 minutes until she pulls away.

"I'll come back later"

"Ok"

I walk to the door and walk out and she walks up to me and takes a brick that was outside by her door and puts it in front of me."what are you doing Rose?" She gets on her tippy toes on the brick and kisses me on the cheek. I laugh a little and think of one of my friends that had to do the same thing.

She blushes a little and walks back in and we say our goodbyes and I head home.

*Luke's P.O.V*

I'm at my house with Kameron and we are just playing around, she disappears to some where in the house, a few mins later she comes out to the living room and there is something different about her. I stare at her for a minute as she sits down and she looks at me smiling. I noticed that she had make up on.

"Uh Kam?" I asked her softly

"Yea Luke?"

"Why do u have make up on?" I raise an eyebrow

"Becuz it makes me look prettier" she says normally

"Well thats a load of crap!" I said loudly

"Excuse me but I need it bc im a teenager that has acne and is ugly!"

"Bullshit Kameron!"

"No its not u prolly wouldnt be with me if I didnt have it on!"

I get up and storm off to the bathroom, to get two things, I grab a mirror and make up wipes. I walk back to the living room where Kameron is just looking at me. I sit next to her and put the mirror in front of her.

"Look kameron how can u say that u arent pretty? I would still be with u, even if u hadnt of had on make up the day I met u. Listen I think your beautiful inside and outside no matter what other people say."

"Thanks Luke" she smiled and hugged me

"Your welcome, here"

I took the make up wipes and gently wiped off the make up. I smiled at her as I wiped off the make up. After I was done I had an idea, "I think we should go to the fair!" She looked up at me and nodded. We both got up and went to get dressed.

After we were done, we got in the car and drove to the fair/carnival thing. We got in line for some wrist bands so we could ride all the rides we want as much as we want.

First we got on a ride that slowly goes up and drops you down fast. (Sorry I forgot what its called).We both held hands and she screamed and I just laughed but I started to feel sick too. After we got off we looked at each other and busted out laughing, we walked around riding different rides and then it got dark and the farris wheel lit up with pretty lights.

We got in line for that and we got in and waited until everyone else was on, once it started I held her hand because she looked a little scared. I grabbed her chin with my index finger and my thumb and made her look at me. I smiled and gently kissed her, and every time I kiss her it feels like the first time, and I love her to death.

After the fair I drove her home and walked her to her door step. "Thanks for tonight" she says softly "no problem I had fun" she nodded and I kissed her goodnight and as soon as I pulled away her mom opened the door smiling like crazy. Kameron rolled her eyes and I just laughed.

"Hello Luke, I've heard a lot about you!" Kameron's mom said

"Oh really?" I said smirking at Kam

"Yea we have and you seem really sweet and charming"

"Thank u ma'am"

"Well goodnight Luke" Kameron said really embarrassed

"Night" I smiled and walked to my car and drove home, when I got home I went to bed because it was already 11:32 pm. I changed clothes and laid down and fell asleep thinking about Kameron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Hey guys sorry I havent updated in a few days but ive been busy......and hungry but hope u like it! And plz check out @ LukesShouldersDoe's book its really cool and plz follow me and her. And I just wanted to apologize for any mistakes bc I was writing on my phone but bye love u