Chapter 18

*Luke's P.O.V *

I have been bored all day and I just texted Kameron, and I hope she's ok because she asked me if I used condoms when we had sex and I had totally forgot to put one on. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door and so I hope up and walk to the door in my joggers, but im shirtless too. I open the door and see Kameron with mixed emotions.

"Hey babe, whats up" I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly

"Um I have to tell you something really important" she said letting ho of me

"Sure come on" I pulled her in and closed the door

"Listen its ok if your mad at me, and I understand if you dont want this" she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed."what is it baby girl?" I took her face in my hands gently, "im pregnant" she closed her eyes and I just looked at her, she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me and I smiled and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and we finally pulled away and she smiled,"so your not upset with me?", "no baby girl, I dont know why you would think I would be upset, and I do really really want this baby girl". A tear slipped out and I wiped it away and just hugged her to me, I'm so glad I have her and I'm gonna take care of her and the baby.

She let go of me and pulled me to the couch, and I got an idea."uh do you think its safe to have sex when your a few days pregnant?", she looked up at me and shrugged amd pulled me in for a rough kiss.

*Sexual Content! Read at your own risk! *⚠(if u read this part I would listen to the song on the side☺)

I immediately kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I sat on the couch and pulled her on top of me and she started kissing me again, I pulled on the hem of her shirt and she pulled it off, I pulled mine off.

She started to unbutton my pants and slid them down along with my boxers, and my member slapped out on my stomach.  She bit her lip which turned me on even more, and she took my tip into her mouth and licked around it, which made me moan, and then she began bobbing her head up and down causing me to moan her name a lot.

After a few minutes of her doing that I came and she swollowed it all. I sat up and gently pushed Kameron down and pulled her pants and panties off, I look at her and lean down to her soaking wet pu**y , and licked up her clit and she moaned, and her hands gripped onto my hair. I started to eat her out and she was moaning my name really loud, I shoved two fingers into her and she screamed my name,"mmmm, moan my name baby girl" I breathed onto her clit while pushing my fingers in and out of her. She finally came on my fingers and I licked up everything.

I got on top of her and I put my tip at her entrance and looked at her for permission and she smiled, I pushed into her and she screamed my name and I started thrusting fast. "Uhhh Luke h - harder!!" I stop almost completely out of her and slammed back into her and I kept doing that until. "LUKE IM ABOUT TO CUM!" she screamed and moaned at the same time, "I know baby girl me too!". I got sloppier but I still went fast and then I came and she came right after, my arms finally gave out and I fell beside her and we were both breathing heavy.

"Is it ok that im obsessed with your body now?" I asked her laughing a little

"Of course babe"

I smiled and pulled her closer than ever to me and we fell asleep listening to each other heart beats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry if this sucked but I hoped y'all liked it