Chapter 13

*Rosalie's P.O.V.*

I woke up to a horrible sound of an alarm and jump up scaring Ashton who I forgot was there,half to death."what?!what's wrong?!!" he bolted up and asked if I was ok and I said yes. We hear a glass break, and Ashton told me to stay here. I nodded and he walked off in the hall and peaked around the corner and his eyes went wide, he backed up slowly and grabbed my big umbrella.Oh yea thats intimidating Ashton. He sneaks around the corner and raises the umbrella and swings but when he hits what ever it is, he gets punched. I gasp and run to him, because he's on the floor and his nose is bleeding, I look up and see a big man in a mask with a knife. (Dang they are having bad luck). I gasp again as he slaps me across the face and so Ashton jumps up and starts punching the guy forgeting the knife he had, which is now across the room. I crawl over to the knife and grab it, I stand up and see Ashton the floor getting beat up. I close my eyes and throw the knife at them and I hear screaming and see the guy holding the back of his calf trying to pull the knife out because it went straight through almost. I run to Ashton and help him up and call the cops, he takes the knife away from the guy and puts it in the sink.

Once the cops took the guy they made sure we were ok, and we were fine but my cheek was bruised from the powerful hit of the man. They left and I sat on the couch followed by Ashton, he looked at me and frowned.

"Rose are you ok?" He softly and gently stroked my hurt cheek and I flinched a little

"Im sorry" he pulled his hand away

"Its ok Ash" I said looking at him

"I must be having a really bad year" I told him kinda sad

"Yeah, I think we both are" he kinda chuckled a little and shook his head

I lay back and cry a little because of my cheek and mostly because of my life. Like why did I end up with amnesia? Why cant I remember Ashton or his bandmates? And whats sad is I dont even remember my parents, all I know is theg died when I was smaller. Ashton wrapped me up in his arms and we sat there and he calmed down and then got up and left to the kitchen. I heard him doing something and a few minutes later he came back in with popcorn and tea and m&m's and marshmallows. We poured it all into the popcorn except for the tea, he then plugged in a movie called '22 Jump Street'. We ate our creation and watched movies all day.

I felt my eyes get heavy and sleep took over me. I felt Ashton put his arm around me and he must have thought I was asleep.

"I love you Rosalie" he said softly and then I fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry This was so sorry but I'm writing on my phone and I'm so tired. But goodnight