Trust me. pt 4

••Mature Content••

"I always have," I say softly my eyes are focused on his mouth, my thoughts on how much I love his dimples. I reach out and touch his face, his eyes close.

"I have missed your touch," he says inhaling softly.

"I have missed your smile" I reply lighting rubbing over his dimple with my thumb.

"But not my..."

I stop his sentence moving my thumb to his bottom lip already knowing what he going to say "I have missed your touch too" I say meeting his eyes his pupils are dilated, and I can feel his breath on my face "Hero" I say almost whispering.

His mouth is now inches away from mine "say it baby" his voice sounds like velvet and my body starts to heat as I press my lips against his, slipping my tongue into his mouth causing him to moan.

I pull at his shirt " here or bedroom?" He says breathlessly pulling his shirt off.

"Bedroom," I say quickly pulling my shirt off looking up at him, he reaches down unhooking my bra and I let it fall from my body. My eyes are still on his he licks his lips kissing me again lifting me and I wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel him growing against me and without even thinking I slightly rock my hips just enough to tease him.

"Shit" he goans "if you keep doing that there's no way we're going to make it to the bedroom."

"Well you better hurry then" I reply gently sucking on his neck.

His moan catches in his throat and he loosens his grip on me positioning me up against the wall, taking his left hand he pulls at my shorts unbuttoning them. Then sliding his hand in pushing my panties to the side and sliding a finger inside me moving slowing.

I moan and my hips automatically flex as he adds another finger, he starts moving faster and my legs start to tighten as I feel my walls began to pulse around his fingers.

"That's it baby feel it, remember how good I can make feel"

Right as I'm about to cum he stops pulling his hand away causing me to wine in protest. I feel his lips brush against my ear " I want you to cum on my dick instead" and I bite my lip in response.

He traces his thumb along my lips "I love you" he says as his eyes meet mine.

"Show me" I bring my lips to his and he pulls me away from the wall.

He sits me down on the bed still kissing me his hands reach my shorts and panties pulling at them. I lift my hips and he tosses them over his shoulder. I let out a small giggle and watch him as he finishes undressing, looking him up and down.

"What" he says with a small smirk.

"You're perfect" I pull him over to me.

"Nobodies perfect love" he lightly smiles getting on top of me kissing my neck.

"You are to me"

"You weren't saying that earlier" he says positioning himself using his knee to open my legs " I think you're words we're "be a man" he scoffs rubbing the tip of his dick against my opening.

"Don't" I pled arching my hips trying to get more.

"Don't what?" He asks repeating his actions, I groan "tell me what you want y/n" he smirks.

I kiss him flipping him in process. "Dont tease me" I moan as I lower myself onto him rocking my hips slowly, lifting up and back down going faster I feel his hands move to my hips gripping tightly pushing himself deeper into me.

"Fuck baby you feel so good" he moans and I move my hands to his chest rocking harder. I feel his dick start to twitch inside of me and I know he's close so I stop.

"Karma, a bitch" I say smirking at him.

He flips me slamming back into me groaning "Fuck karma"

I moan his name running my nails down his back his thrust are slow but deep.

"Look at me" he pants. I look up at him "I love you I'm always going to fucking love you no matter what you.."

I kiss him stopping him. I don't want to think I just want this, and the way he makes me feel. His pace quickens and my grip on his arms tightens and my eyes roll back as he finds my spot.

"Cum for me"

"HERO" I scream as I start coming apart causing my back to arch. He follows moaning my namefalling on top of me.

"Was that man enough for you? He asks jokingly kissing my shoulder then moving beside me. I shift to my side and move so that my head is now on his chest my eyes still closed.

"Y/n?"

"hmm"

"I love you" he says lightly stroking my back

"I love you more, stay with me tonight?" I ask having a hard time staying awake.

"What about mr. He's great" he says laughing.

"We broke up three weeks ago.. Hero just stay please" I murmur.

"Always" as I fall asleep.