One Kiss pt 2

"It's not about that..well it is just a little but.." He trails.

"Look if this is about Diesel I got him no worries" I reassure him.

"It's not about that either," he says quietly.

"Geez man, what is then I swear I haven't seen you this nervous since that football game with West Ham last week" I lay back on the bed.

I use to call it soccer but Hero always corrected me so now I just say football. I instantly laugh at thinking about the way he'd get so annoyed saying "it's football y/n foot..ball, not soccer that doesn't even make sense."

"What so funny," he says looking down at me.

"Just thinking of you making fun of me for calling football soccer, it's football, y/n" I say in an English accent and he laughs.

"I don't sound like that" he says taking a breath

"No I must admit it does sound cuter when you say it" I reply.

I love his voice and his phases like "my guy" even though it's a total dude phase but his dimples always show and I love that.

"Just tell me, Tiffin, I say annoyed I get up and sit on his lap. "Is it a girl cause if it is, you can't just give this up for a girl—"

He stops me "I'm going to be gone, y/n probably like five months I'm just..I'm going to miss you" he admits tightening his grip pulling me closer.

Five months I wasn't quite expecting that, I was expecting two maybe three but not five.

"Oh, I'm gonna miss you too but hey facetime was developed for a reason," I say trying to lighten the mood.

"It's not the same though" his head is resting on my shoulder now.

"Come on you don't need me you'll be just fine" I go to get up but he moves his hands to my hips gently pulling me back.

"I do too and I know you feel it too, the magnetic pull between us"

"Of course I do but that's because your my best friend I don't wanna lose that and anyway you're leaving so let's not complicate things" I get up again and this time he lets me.

"Well what about this" he asks.

I turn around leaning against the dresser raising an eyebrow.

"One kiss and if you don't feel anything, if it's like kissing a dead fish we'll stay friends.

"Kissing a dead fish" I laugh. I highly doubt kissing this man would be anything but like kissing a dead fish and I'm not going to lie I have thought about it just never thought he'd want me too. "Okay," I agree, he stands up walking towards me and I take a step forward so I'm no longer up against the dresser.

I look up at him he leans down. "Are you sure?"

"Geez Tiffin, sometimes you talk too much" I reply pushing him back so he falls back on to the bed. "You wanted to kiss me so, kiss me. I say straddling him.

He sits up slightly placing his hands on my face, kissing me softly at first then deeply.

I sigh into his mouth moving my hands to his hair slightly pulling it. I knew kissing him would be good but I never thought it be like this, it almost feels like an adrenaline rush and honestly, I can't get enough.

He pulls away catching his breath. "That was" he starts to say licking his lips.

"Yeah" I agree with him, "damn Hero I didn't know you could kiss like that" I smirk. He runs his thumb across my bottom lip smiling "I could say the same about you."