Hogwarts

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for 7k reads and 4k reads on my fanfic I can never say it enough I appreciate all the votes and comments as well 💜 I wrote this based on an edit I did last year that I'm going to add below.

It's the middle of the semester at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, you're a muggle-born witch one of the smartest in your class, and it's your third year.

"Hey [Y/N] over here!!" your best friend Tina waves from the Ravenclaw seating area in the great hall you walk over sitting down as she slides over. "So are you going to the game tonight?" she asks taking another bite of her lunch.

"I already told you I can't I have to study for my Transfiguration test next week." You reply trying to avoid the question yet again.

"Oh come on you've been studying nonstop for the last three days don't you think it's time to live a little, let that big brain of yours breathe," she jokes lightly nudging you. "Don't you want to see your boyfriend play?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows continuing to smile.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You groan shaking your head as you feel your cheeks blush.

Hero Fiennes Tiffin is one of the best Quidditch players at Hogwarts not to mention the Slytherin team captain, you look around scanning the crowd when your eyes finally find him his dimples shining the way they always do when he's laughing with his mates "simply beautiful" you think to yourself.

You have liked him for as long as you could remember but could never seem to gather enough courage to actually say hi let alone start a conversation "what would we even talking about?"

"Not yet" Tina says with a smirk breaking your train of thought.

"Not ever just look at him and look at me" you mumble moving your books around trying to distract yourself from the thought.

But what you didn't know and failed to realize was that secretly he had been watching you too.